• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Andrew Bustamante on Shawn Ryan show

ArmyRick

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I think this goes in foreign militaries/powers. This is the second time I have listened to Andrew Bustamante (Former USAF and CIA) talking about perspectives on World War 3 (That we don't know is happening right now), Ukraine-Russian War, China and using wars to write off old military kit.
Its interesting but I don't agree with everything he says.
I like how he says the Third World War will not be what most westerners think it will be. I am of the belief for some time that China has been taking action aainst the west for many years or decades now. They fight economically, culturally, industrial, commercial, etc.

I'm currently watching these...he's a very engaging speaker and has some interesting ideas as to what's going on

I'm currently watching these...he's a very engaging speaker and has some interesting ideas as to what's going on
If you listen carefully to his wording, he is very confident on some of what he says and other things he speculates

If you listen carefully to his wording, he is very confident on some of what he says and other things he speculates
I noticed that...also noticed that there is stuff he wants to say but isn't legally at liberty to currently...

Back