• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Announcing the Battle Procedure Aide Memoire for iPhone/iPad

Just got a report of a crash on the new version.  Anyone seeing issues?

It keeps crashing for me. I have tried on my ipad and iphone, with no luck. I even uninstalled and redownloaded it.
I have not done the upgrade to the new IOS 9.whatever, i'm still at 8.4.1
When I click on it I get the main page with the crossed rifles for about 2 secs max, and then it shuts own.

Hmmm, thanks all, looks like it works on iOS 9 but may have issues on older builds. Anyone on iOS 8 or earlier having any luck?

Yep, the Android version will. Thankfully not seeing the crash on Android, but I did reproduce it on older iPhones. Looks like there is still some work to do.

Fix submitted tonight, should be a week or so to grind through Apple's approval process.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Fix submitted tonight, should be a week or so to grind through Apple's approval process.

Label it a fart app, it'll go right through.

Tried to install it on my newer iPad iOS 8.3 won't open so,I guess it's crashes on opening. Is this the fix your working on?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Hmmm, thanks all, looks like it works on iOS 9 but may have issues on older builds. Anyone on iOS 8 or earlier having any luck?

I've had it become unusable on iOS 8.1.2, if that is any help.

Both are the same issue, and the fix was submitted last night. It's a waiting game now...

I updated my iPhone to the new iOS 9.0.2 and the issue fixed itself. The app opens and I was able to access the wealth of knowledge it contained.
Thank you for this app!

Now available, BattlePro 3.6. Includes OPP, the formal estimate and the ability for automatic content updates.

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=521444120&mt=8

Your unit’s common drive will probably have a reports&returns book on it.  Search around the drive for it.

If you can’t find one, ask the others in your platoon or section 2IC/Sect Comd or your Coy Signaller.

KiloActual said:
Anybody got access to updated reports & returns + 9 liner

cheers  :2c:
Reports and returns are unit/bde/theatre specific.  9 liner is very much theatre specific as it is typically out of the SOP of whatever DUSTOFF unit is providing support.  Anything you'd find online should be a guide only.

Back