• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti-Zombie kit.

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Myth
Reaction score
9477055941_4bc71c45e9.jpg

Surefire blessed by a priest.  Bayonet attachment coming soon.

Now strap those rails on an AA-12 with a drum mag and were really talking Z-day ready.

Don't forget one of these...

Ash__s_Chainsaw_Alternate_View_by_ForgedwithFire.jpg

Especially if you lose a hand!

Shotgun is too loud. You may take out one biter but it's just going to attract a swarm. Go with a .22LR or better yet, a polearm or some sort. All you are looking to do is destroy the brain.

I'd add a zippo lighter too.  Always room for a zippo.  Light your smoke/stogie and torch walkers.

Nice kit though.  Crow bar gets '2 thumbs up'.

villagestreetwear_2180_2450735566

jeffb said:
Shotgun is too loud. You may take out one biter but it's just going to attract a swarm. Go with a .22LR or better yet, a polearm or some sort. All you are looking to do is destroy the brain.

Have a .22LR kit for taking our zombie leaders, I'll stick to the 12GA for when they swarm- and other survivors trying to touch my things  >:D

Ah, well in that case you need a storm bolter. Really the best option for crowd control.

.22 conversion upper for the AR....

Works just fine for the "quieter"  dispatch of zombies, and converts to fullbore with two simple-push-pins and a mag-change for the "hordes".

This is my plan.

And I have the 1919A4 Belt-fed for when the horde gets out of control....traversing bar set to brain level, bring on the 250 round belts!

NS

RoyalDrew said:
Hey Drew, where did you find my high school grad photo?

I like the kit OZ, but you're missing the map of your neighborhood where everyone has the best stockpiles of food/water etc that you can grab.

Good point on the map!
Mind you I have mentally noted all the houses who have recycling bins full of lcbo bottles  ;D

Big question that I could use could use some feed back on next fire arm purchase.

AR15 is on the list of possibilities but cons include a light bullet and only legally having a 5 round magazine. Obviously that (probably) won't matter after the apocalypse but sucks for having fun shooting before it happens. Plus being restricted I can only use it on ranges and not at the fall back cabin #1.

Ar10 only has a 5 round legal capacity, and I've always wanted one, but again being restricted gives it very limited use.

Xcr-m is 5 rounds of. 308 but being non restricted it's a lot more fun. Probably being it'd about $3000 with taxes, which takes a while when you're only squirelling away $100 a month ;D

Other contenders,

Kel tec KSG-looks like a blast but it's on back order and the used ones seen to sell for $2000+

Kel tec sub 2000. Un restricted and looks like fun. Canada is wimpy and won't let the. 40 Cal version in but someone could use their 9mm sig glock or bereft mags in it.

Sks because it's cheap and the ammo and parts are probably pretty common

Leaving towards the Keltec 9mm but it'd hard to not want the unrestricted Xcr-m.

ObedientiaZelum said:
AR15 is on the list of possibilities but cons include a light bullet and only legally having a 5 round magazine. Obviously that (probably) won't matter after the apocalypse but sucks for having fun shooting before it happens. Plus being restricted I can only use it on ranges and not at the fall back cabin #1.
Sks because it's cheap and the ammo and parts are probably pretty common
Legally you can have 10 rds for any 5.56 rifle that takes AR 15 mags (look up LAR 15 Magazines a pistol mag but it can still be legally used in a rifle). Or what seem to be the next big thing for capacity is the Beowulf .50 Mags (legally 5 rds of Beowulf .50 but will fit approximately 15 rds of 5.56) which still is capable of being used in a AR 15 (legally). In regards to the SKS, I personally love mine. Price wise the SKS is the best go (360$ at Marstar will get you a Chinese SKS with 1440 rds of 7.62x39) the only thing is you have to learn how to take care of corrosive ammo (not to difficult). The others I can't speak on as I have no experience with them. Hope that helps

That's not a knife... This is a knife!

Street-Cleaver.jpg

Well... It's more like a meat cleaver that was bitten by a vampire.
I would use this one for general purposes, such as shaving and decapitating the undead.

Back