• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any 1 CER members from early 90's still around

This is just to see who is out there.
It is Dan Callaghan here I am currently in 4 ESR and will be going to 2 this summer and I have flipped over to the darkside last Nov.

CHIMO!!!!

Oh no! Say it isn't so.  ;D

Did you finish the truck you were working on when I saw you last in Edmonton (96?)

Seriously, congrats on going CFR.

SprCForr said:
Did you finish the truck you were working on when I saw you last in Edmonton (96?)

Last time i seen it him the truck was far from done. That was in 2003 in Gagetown IIRC. I guess he was too busy helping me with my POS cavalier i had at the time.

No I had to scrap the truck but I kept the engine and Tranny for another project when I get a garage.
I did have good intentions though and got my money from it so it was not that hard of a decision.

Chimo!!!!

Fuckin eh!! Cally!! SIR
:salute:
Don Miller here from your 1CER HQ and SIGS days. Dont suppose you remember?

Do you maybe remember LT  ROY? I loved beating the crap out of that little shit in unarmed combat and the sports field. Im retired from the mob recently and have applied to work security for PMC in MEast. Do you keep in touch with S Picotte or D Durand? I heard that Tibbets is still in the wack. Unconfirmed though.
THE CROW is retired from the mob and working CE in Wainwright.

CDN Aviator said:
Last time i seen it him the truck was far from done. That was in 2003 in Gagetown IIRC. I guess he was too busy helping me with my POS cavalier i had at the time.

A slide hammer massacre scene.  ;D

Hey Don, as far as I know Pic is still in but I don't know where, Dale is a clearance diver out west.

CHIMO!!!

Just got a email from Demo he and she who must be obeyed sold up in Edmonton and now are living in Cambell River on Van.Island.

I ran into Jimmy last summer in Edmonton at Danny Hartfords retirement get togeather.  He came down with Ted Bransfield (Best friends) and we had a few Beers.  Yea I had a good time with him, funny as hell.  He lives in a town called Rob, somewhere near Edson AB.  Not sure where he is working but I know that he trout fishes quite alot.

Any one where Gord Day-Holaway is.
Had some fun with Gord.

Nick

Thought i would bring this back from the archives and say hi.

been a long time since i chatted with a lot of the names here, big Chimo from Vancouver Island.

Reza

Up date ,me and Minky are still with 192,I run into Tedy and Bubbles nw and agin and all are well.

UBIQUE

Excellent thread, glad it is being revived!! Good way to kill a quiet nightshift. I retired from the military spring 2009 and now I am a Constable with the Ontario Provincial Police. Great change, no regrets.

Great to see all the old names. I hear Gordy Green retired? anyone have his email?

CHIMO

Back