• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any other fans of the Trailer Park Boys?

fav character

• bubbles

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • ricky

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • julian

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • randy

• Mr lahey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trevor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RICKY: Merry Christmas . . . who's drunk right now?   . . . come on, you're in f*****g church, don't lie - who's drunk right now?

(Hands go up thoughout church)

RICKY: Just what I thought. Now, who in here is f*****g stoned right now?

This show has the funniest Christmas special I have ever seen!

Anybody wanna buy a Xmas tree? ;D

How about the episode where they steal food for the wedding and Ricky is passed out in the SUV and when they go in to rob the supermarket Ricky wakes up and goes to buy some smokes and then they start shooting at each other.  Then they come out of the store with some food and alot of bananas LOL.

The rub and tug episode was also pretty funny.

"Hi were here from Toronto for the garbage truck convention"

I always liked the Steve French episode, or the one where Julian has to look after his neighbors cat. 8)

The guy who is Mr. Leahy was my casting agent when I was a kid and trying to "make it big"

A guy I work with lives at the trailer park where they used to shoot before they built their own (somewhere in Cole Harbour I heard) and from what I hear, it really Isn't as far fetched as many people would have you believe.
Just all of the odd random characters.

I'm actually not a huuuuuge fan of the show, the christmas episode was good, Corner Gas is hilarious though.

Oh man I'd have to say that the 97' Christmas Epidose and the Episode when Ricky has to look after his daughter and a dog or something and his daughter shoots him in the ass are my favorite 2 episodes...

If you're a fan of TPB then check out the new CBC series The Tournament on Mondays before Rick Mercer, very similar in style.

How is it similar in Style isn't it about hockey or something? By the looks of the preview it seemed kinda like a serious tv show, but I could be wrong I've never seen it.

That episode when Julian and Ricky stole all of that vodka and were having J-Rock selling it . . . was that the same episode when they opened the illegal 'club' in the trailer park?

Sorry to ask, but I seem to equate this show with excessive alcohol consumption for some odd reason . . .  :blotto:

Sapper24 said:
How is it similar in Style isn't it about hockey or something? By the looks of the preview it seemed kinda like a serious tv show, but I could be wrong I've never seen it.

Yean it's suppose to be a low budget "documentary" about a junior hockey tournament, but the style and humour is similar. Some of the hockey parents chartacters could be lifted right out of the trailer park.

Okay I understand now, so some of the parents characters are like the characters from the trailer park boys

Lahey and Ricky make the show, Bubbles is great but in most episodes is just the boys concious.  

The crap Rope, the crap "O" Cane geez everthing has to do with S..t

The episode with Concky has to be the best all time, when ricky glues the rag to his nose and the truck to his hand god i nearly fell of the couch from laughing so hard.

Every sunday on ShowCase and Thursdays for the repet.   Never miss it.

Show Case has a link i will get it and post it here for all who are interested.

http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/features/

The best excrement-related "Lahey-ism" of all time:

"Ricky and Julian are loading up a double-barrelled sh%t machine-gun with a hair trigger, and its pointed right at their own heads!"

What a great show.  It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode - they still crack me up.

They are headed to the silver screen now too. They hit it big in the US.

Sat Mar 5, 6:40 PM ET

HALIFAX (CP) - Addiction to video lottery gambling will be added to the vices portrayed on the popular television program Trailer Park Boys in the show's fifth season.

Actor John Dunsworth, known for his role as the power-tripping Jim Lahey on the show, said Saturday that residents of the park will become hooked on the gaming machines.

The social problems portrayed will strike many as art resembling real life in Nova Scotia, where the program is produced.

Dunsworth, 58, is a self-admitted VLT gambling addict who is now lending his name to campaigns to have the 4,000 government-owned machines outlawed in the province.

He has said he's been hooked on VLTs for over five years and has lost thousands of dollars a year compulsively pumping loonies into the boxes.

The successful actor and casting director said his character in the series is typically devious in his response to the problem.

"Mr. Lahey sees the problem in the (trailer) park," he said.

"It becomes apparent in season five that one of the people in the park does have a problem and Jim Lahey being Jim Lahey of course, instead of trying to alleviate the situation and give them help, he'll try to exploit the situation to his own ends."

The machines were at the centre of political debate in the legislature this week, with the opposition Liberal Leader Francis MacKenzie calling for removal of the province's 4,000 machines by 2008.

The Liberals say the $133 million the province expects to earn from VLT profits this year pales in comparison to the sum it shells out for social assistance to help the families of addicts.

Tory Premier John Hamm has refused to order the province's gambling agency to pull the VLTs, arguing it will simply drive them into the black market.

But Dunsworth, who attended a Saturday meeting of a new coalition working to rid Nova Scotia of the gaming machines, said the Liberal party has a point.

"These machines, everything people say about them - that they're crack cocaine, that the government is addicted to gambling revenue - it's all true."

"Without the machine available, addictions will be cut down," he said.

Debbie Langille, a 51-year-old recovering VLT addict, said the actor's support on the issue is helping raise its profile.

"I hope we can get more people who are in the public eye to come out," she said.

does anyone know if there were Canadain forces troops in the final episode of season 4?
I was think this because when you look at it, some of the swat guys are wearing cadpat and the weapons the have look to be C7's.

fav Bubbles quote....referring to his rocket..
"does it go high??..... Does the tin man have a sheet metal ......?"
use your imagination

fell off the coach
;D

You can get the first four seasons off the Showcase website (if you dont mind buying things over the net).

Episode 1 and 2 comes in a double set, 3 and four are seperate. They come with a few out takes here and there but not much. I would of expected some insane out takes but I have not seen much.

Favorite episode is Conky for sure, and I cant wait for season 5 to hit dvd. I missed most of the episodes.

Oh by the way, in 2006 the Trailer Park Boys movie is coming out. Normally movies are where all the censors are gone and you can say/do anything you want, but they already do that! I wonder what they are going to do on the movie? Hardcore nudity or something?

Actually, the show started out as a movie. If I remember correctly, it was premiered in 1999. It was filmed in black and white. From what I've seen of it, it lacked Bubbles.

Also, the band Bubbles was in was called "Sandbox". Their CD, "Bionic", is fairly common in pawn shops.

Back