• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any reserve units in British Columbia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCanada

Inactive
Reaction score
So I was just wondering if there are any reserve units in BC. Specifically Vancouver, New West Minister or Surrey. Maybe around there somewhere? By that I mean where I can go do my BMQ and then when I am finished with all that, if I'm in, my top two choices are Infantry and Artillery. Any units nearby?

Royal Westminster Regiment; Infantry unit with our Headquarters in New Westminster and another location on 272nd in Aldergrove. 15th Field Artillery also shares the Aldergrove location. Both units are a part of 39 CBG, Other units in this organization can be found at this link.

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/39cbg/eng/units/default_e.html

MrCanada said:
So I was just wondering if there are any reserve units in BC. Specifically Vancouver, New West Minister or Surrey. Maybe around there somewhere? By that I mean where I can go do my BMQ and then when I am finished with all that, if I'm in, my top two choices are Infantry and Artillery. Any units nearby?

The Canadian Forces website can help you find reserves units in BC. Even Google. Pretty much anything, really, could have been done prior to asking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back