• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any STARGATE SG-1 & STARGATE Atlantis Fans Out There? Need Some Input

Bert said:
... Its old but fun to watch.   I like the purple haired girls.    Mmmmmm...
...Moonbase girls.

Oh, behave!  (now ... where did I leave my copy of "Barbarella" ... ?)

has anyone watched stargate sg-1 and atlantis?  if so then you can answer my question, before they started using the p-90s as the main weapon, what weapon were they using?  it kinda looks like mp5s but i could be wrong.

hey just woke up today, so that wasn't exactly the first thing that came to mind.  GW, do you know the answer?

I used to LOVE Sg-1, but since they killed off good ol Doc Frasier and Jack left the show, it's gone downhill. The Ori are idiots. I miss the goa'uld. I still watch it, because I love Vala and Daniel, but... S10 should be better then S9, and I *think* it's coming out on Space in November.
Now Atlantis on the other hand is an outstanding show. Gotta love the wraith, and the storylines just plain rock. I  can't wait for S3 ;D

Someone asked about the five races and who we haven't met yet. we haven't met the Furlings yet, but they're going to be in S10.

The problem I have with the whole Ori thing is this:  We get enough "believe in our god or die infidels" crap on the 6 o'clock news, I don't need it on my escape time. Same reason I don't watch "reality" TV... I watch to escape reality.  SGA has potential, but they need to pick up the pace a bit.

They pick up the pace in season 2. There's a lot more action. Season 2, IMO, is better then season 1. For one thing, Carson is a regular ;)

Kate723 said:
Someone asked about the five races and who we haven't met yet. we haven't met the Furlings yet, but they're going to be in S10.

Are you sure?
Which race was the little forest people that could make things disappear? (Quark from DS-90210)

Ben

Bert said:
Its old but fun to watch.  I like the purple haired girls.  Mmmmmm...
...Moonbase girls.

I remember rushing home from school when I was in grade 4 or 5 to watch UFO on television.  Their was one episode where a ufo crashed in Canada and they sent one of the modiles after it.  It was pretty cool for its time.

Like a lot of people here I don't really like SG1 since O'Neil left, Richard Dean Anderson is the king of sarcasm.  Still haven't seen enough of Atlantis to form an opinion but can hardly wait for third season of Battlestar Galatica to start.  Already have VCR set up to record it so I don't miss an episode.

>>Paladin<< said:
G'Day all, wondering if there are any fellow diehard Stargate SG-1 and STARGATE Atlantis fans out there? Wanting to know whether folks are finding the new season a little stupid as opposed to old ones (Seasons 1-8) with Col. O'Neill (Now Brig. Gen) and the old gang including old enemies (The G'ould) ? Keep 'em coming...what are your likes and dislikes if any? Any changes in the second season of STARGATE ATLANTIS?

Here's some input: Watch the new Battlestar Galactica!!
:)

I always thought it was fitting that the rest of the universe looks like the lower mainland, it's proof the world revolves around our vancover ego's  ;D

Colin P said:
I always thought it was fitting that the rest of the universe looks like the lower mainland, it's proof the world revolves around our vancover ego's  ;D
Don't let the Torontonians hear you say that

Old Ranger said:
Are you sure?
Which race was the little forest people that could make things disappear? (Quark from DS-90210)

Ben

That was the Nox.

Well, SG-1 is cancelled, this is the last year. About time. They were letting it die a slow and painful death, a shadow of what it used to be.

It wasn't the same without O'Neil and I hate the new general character, just awful. I loved Ben and Claudia from Farscape but the Mitchell character was just boring.

Have O'Neill/Carter and Daniel/Vala make it a double wedding and end  the series on a high note.

Oh, and Battlestar Galactica S3 starts in a couple of weeks on scifi. I can't wait!!!

Peace of Christ Jesus in His Holy Divine Will.

Getting very close to not watching SG1 anymore.
i cannot stand Valla--constant sickening comic and display of "mammary glands".  Her constant irritating words, gestures and dumb antics.  i can't stomach much more; she just has overtaken all the other characters who seem to be fading away.
Glad to see that i am not alone in this sad development; i miss the old characters.

Divine Will descend upon the Earth and reign as You do in Heaven.

Wow. I've never seen a post regarding a tv show start and end with some kind of religious statement  :eek:

At this stage of the series Vallas humourous comments and mammary glands are about the only reasons I keep watching  :D

Back