• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anybody in the final stages for NCI Op Reg Force application?

MasterInstructor

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi All

I am just trying to see how many of us out there racing to get our application finalized for the few remaining open positions for NCI Op.

I did my medical today, hoping to get my interview done with in 2 weeks.

cheers

I was told on Jan 4 that there were 11 positions left. I called my MCC this Tuesday (jan 12), who told me that there were now 6 positions left. I was told that my file was complete and ready to be reviewed for merit listing. I have not heard a thing yet......tick tock!!!

If you hear anything let us know here! I hope you will hear something tomorrow! I will try to find out exact  number of spots open tomorrow.

I would appreciate if someone from CFRC could let me know how many positions are still open for NCI Op and NES Op, or even if there are any.. ::)

cheers

Please remember MasterInstructor, this site is NOT an official DND/CF website. If you are requesting current information, the best place to be asking for these answers would be the local CFRC tomorrow.

kratz said:
Please remember MasterInstructor, this site is NOT an official DND/CF website. If you are requesting current information, the best place to be asking for these answers would be the local CFRC tomorrow.

Absolutely  :salute:

Back