• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone ever wondered about this..........?

SupersonicMax said:
Conditions aren't the same in a jet than in a wagen ;)

What's the difference Max?  Hornets that conduct oceanic transits don't conduct BFM as they fly across - they don't pull any more G than Vern does driving the T-Can across the Eastern Provinces.

Hornet guys use relief bags (ie Piddle packs) - they used them in Kosovo.

Zoomie said:
What's the difference Max?  Hornets that conduct oceanic transits don't conduct BFM as they fly across - they don't pull any more G than Vern does driving the T-Can across the Eastern Provinces.

Hornet guys use relief bags (ie Piddle packs) - they used them in Kosovo.

They use it, but they just don't carry it on a regular basis, and it's a pain to use, with the poopy suit, the 2 layers, being strapped, etc, etc (no, I never peed on the seat of a Hornet  ::))!

As for the Gs,  I was talking more about environmental factors than physical factors.  For some reason, my bladders fills out more quickly in flight than on the ground....

Max

SupersonicMax said:
As for the Gs,  I was talking more about environmental factors than physical factors.  For some reason, my bladders fills out more quickly in flight than on the ground....

Don't worry Max - my OJT's are the same when they fly with us.  When you become a pilot on type you get used to your specific aircraft synergies.  When you are simply a PAX you are not expected to be 100% all the time.

You have highlighted one of the many reasons why you will never find me strapping into the plastic F.A.G. jet - can't get up to pee or stretch your legs.

Back