• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone on the April BOTC??

Mast

Got you by one year!
30 isn't so old though!?
At least I still look 25 :)
20 with the short hair and no beard ;)

klee519 time for some "come up'ins" for the "young'ngs"
... or a slap in the face for some old men.
I think probably both

cheers

rossco said:
Mast

Got you by one year!
30 isn't so old though!?
At least I still look 25 :)
20 with the short hair and no beard ;)

klee519 time for some "come up'ins" for the "young'ngs"
... or a slap in the face for some old men.
I think probably both

cheers

Just one of the couple things that I caught before I head 'er off to sleep :) as for me I'm one year into my 3rd Decade of life, and don't ever forget you are only as young as you feel :) and so far, so good for me.

~Rebecca

Well it's getting down to the wire. Hope everyone is getting excited about it.  :D

So for all of us going to the April 16 IAP, how about we get to know each other better?
So state your name, age, where you're from, what course you're on, when you landing in Montreal (that is if you're flying there), and your MOC again. :)

I'll start. My name's Ramona, 23, I'm from Calgary, course 0009, taking flight AC 160 landing in Montreal at 13:15, and I'm going Log O Air.

See you all there real soon.  :salute:

Ramona

The Basic Training Forums are about Basic Training questions, answers, and tips.  If you want to "Chat" take it to PMs or some other means.

Perhaps this thread should be moved then, since there doesn't seem to be much about training other than the date we're all going, and everyone who is going saying hello and that they too are going.

CST.

Oh I'm sorry, all I wanted was for us who are going to get to know each other a bit better before leaving, so that when we get there team work will be that much easier for all of us, that we will all get along better, and that hopefully we will all become life long friends.

But I absolutely agree with Thain. If this thread is in the wrong forum, then it should be moved.

Back