• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Moving

ghostprotocol

Inactive
Reaction score
I did my CFAT back in June. I did receive an email the next day that I was successful and that I will receive another email within the next 30 days to inform my competitiveness in my chosen position. I have not receive any emails so far but I got a call from Garda this week to check my references. Does this mean that my application is pushing through and that my CFAT results are competitive?

Hmm i didnt get an email that would inform me of my conpetitiveness

From my experience they only contact you at the critical stages of the process.  For me they were:

-Confirm a date to write the CFAT (i was told how i did, as was everyone else that day about 20 minutes after we finished, they kept us in the waiting room and called us up one by one)
-Set up a date for interview/medical
-Select dates to attend air crew selection (not applicable unless you chose Pilot, AEC or ACSO)
-Inform me of a job offer.

That was it, i didn't get a call for anything else (not even to let me know i was merit listed).  It is your responsibility to follow up every 30-45 days if you don't hear anything as the recruiters are usually pretty busy (at least they are here!).  You should have a file manager assigned to you (if you don't already it should happen soon, maybe after your interview but i am not sure on when in the process you get that info) that you can contact as well if you have any questions along the way!

Back