• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application number?

Weman823

Inactive
Reaction score
I contacted the recruiting office on the 25th of May and was told to check up a month later, today i contacted again asking about my file and the recruiter responded with "can you provide your application number, as I cannot find you in our files". Should I be worried? And how can I find my application number?

Weman823 said:
I contacted the recruiting office on the 25th of May and was told to check up a month later, today i contacted again asking about my file and the recruiter responded with "can you provide your application number, as I cannot find you in our files". Should I be worried? And how can I find my application number?

You will only know your application # if they provided it to you (AXXXXXX).  There are several reasons why a Recruiter may not be able to locate your Application Account such as, incorrect spelling of your last name, they're not authorized access to your file, etc, etc.

However, they should be able to locate your application using your DOB, Occupation Choice and First Name or email address that you used on your original online application.

To add onto DAA's answer - if you still have any of the emails that were sent to you from CFRG HQ during your process that should have your application number.
If your recruiter is still having issues finding you in the system please send me a PM with your full name and who your recruiter is and I'll reach out to them to assist them in finding you in the system.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

They were able to find my application number through my email! Thanks for the responses!

Back