• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application processing

Proud_Newfoundlander

Inactive
Reaction score
If I were to put my application in 2 weeks from now would that mean, if contacted, it would be two weeks later than if I had submitted it two weeks earlier? Or do they start processing applications after they've collected so many from a time range. For example would a application be reviewed entirely on its own or would it be be gathered with say 100 (just for sake of argument) other applications after they were collected from say September 1-November 1 and would they be processed altogether ?

Hi Newfoundlander, we process applications as they come in and do not wait for a quantity of applications. However we do process groups of applications together sometimes for certain plans like ROTP. I hope this helps.

Your application is reviewed and would only be processed if there are openings for the occupation(s) you are applying for.  You would be informed of this shortly after you apply.

Provided there was a spot available for the trade/s I was applying for how long would it be before I was contacted by the Canadian Forces. Ive heard it can be months and months, but Im unsure of specifics.

Proud_Newfoundlander said:
Provided there was a spot available for the trade/s I was applying for how long would it be before I was contacted by the Canadian Forces. Ive heard it can be months and months, but Im unsure of specifics.

Once you apply, you will receive an acknowledgement.  Then it is incumbent upon you to submit the documentation required.  Once all your documentation is received, your file will be reviewed and you will be contacted by a Recruiter.

So to answer your question, "It all depends on how long it takes you to submit copies of the documents that are being requested".  After these are received, then it should be a matter of days before someone gets intouch with you.

nothing is quick man.

it will be a year next month from when i sent my application to CFNRC. I am merit listed for 2 trades now....just waiting it out. Missed selections this year cause my medical took a month to come back from the RMO.

Learn to be patient and don't expect to be anywhere anytime specific. It will happen when it happens.

Back