• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Applied Online - Recieved Email - Few Questions

Ulauma

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings Folks,

I applied online to the Canadian Forces about two weeks ago now. I recieved an email within a couple of days saying to call the Oshawa Recruiting Centre, and I was immedietely told that they are now doing it differently and I now need to email them with my name and number, and then they will call me back.

I understand its a waiting game, but a few quick questions. I was looking online at my application, and it says my transcripts and the other forms relating to that are required. Now I never recieved an email to say to upload these and what not, so am I to bring them in when I get booked for my aptitude test? Or is there someonewhere online that I am supposed to upload them that I cannot find?

I appreciate the help.

Ulauma said:
Greetings Folks,

I applied online to the Canadian Forces about two weeks ago now. I recieved an email within a couple of days saying to call the Oshawa Recruiting Centre, and I was immedietely told that they are now doing it differently and I now need to email them with my name and number, and then they will call me back.

I understand its a waiting game, but a few quick questions. I was looking online at my application, and it says my transcripts and the other forms relating to that are required. Now I never recieved an email to say to upload these and what not, so am I to bring them in when I get booked for my aptitude test? Or is there someonewhere online that I am supposed to upload them that I cannot find?

I appreciate the help.

You bring them with you at your very first appointment.

Thank you,

I'm sorry for the late response. I appreciate your help.

Back