• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April 08 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

I'm on that course. I'm going for Infantry.
I'm coming from Ontario, but I'm not 100% sure whether I'm driving or flying. I'll know after my enrollment ceremony.
Anyone else?

I'm from Port Perry, Ontario. Kind of in the middle of nowhere.
But I'm going to the Toronto CFRC for my swearing in.
You?

man im from lindsay so im even more nowhere lol im going to 4900 young street for swear in

7 April here also
but i'm pretty sure i'll be on the french platoon

CheeseNip said:
I'm from Port Perry, Ontario. Kind of in the middle of nowhere.
But I'm going to the Toronto CFRC for my swearing in.
You?

Ohhh!!!

I saw lots of men in chaps in Port Perry at Haugen’s once or twice!!  >:D

PS ... Good luck with your career!!  :)

I live about 30 mins away from port perry so im not to far from you man.  and what day are you swearing in cheese nip?

ArmyVern said:
Ohhh!!!

I saw lots of men in chaps in Port Perry at Haugen’s once or twice!!  >:D

PS ... Good luck with your career!!  :)

Well thank your lucky stars I wasn't one of them!  :p
Speaking of which I haven't eaten at Haugens in ages. Maybe it was the men in chaps.
And thank you!

Spyridon, I'm swearing in on the 26th of this month.
What regiment are you going for by the way? If all goes well I'll be in the PPCLI.

I got an offer today to go to the BMQ on the 27th of April as well, sadly i had to decline cause Im gonna graduate highschool first, have fun though, keep me posted on how she goes!

Still waitin for my call...was hoping to get into the April 7th but unless tehy perform some magic it's a no go atm.

Anyone know of any BMQ's after Apr 07 ?

I'm coming to St Jean on April 12 from Vancouver, BC to begin my BMQ on April 14

yargh I'd love to go on the 7th but.. still waiting for my call ...all the application stuff was handed in last friday.  I'm just excited and impatient guess ill continue physical training for the time being but I hope they call today  ;D

I am also going to CFLRS on the 6th from toronto for the course starting on the 7th i got sworn in on the 26th of march

Back