• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April 08 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

lol bright and earily im coming from oshawa as well same side of the city

o the early morning rides always nice everyones bright eyed an bushy tailed with a coffee in hand

well tomorow is the big day so i will see you all at the airport/CFLRS. And to thoughs who are waiting i hope your files keep moving along and i will see you soon at BMQ

thanks spyridon hopefully I'll see you there in a week or two.  Good luck buddy

I'll be there on the 14th, flying out of London on the 12th.

They just called yesterday too, kind of surprising, but I've got most of my stuff in order already.

People keep telling me that good things come to those who wait...well by god I should get a friggin recruit school bypass by the time I actually get my call  :crybaby:

Congratz to those who are heading out :)

Just got the call yesterday. Getting sworn in next week and I am to report to St-Jean for 21st of April before 2000 hrs (which means 1800-1830 hrs)  :p

Panda :cdn:

gratz rabid panda I called yesterday as it had been roughly 2 weeks and they said to expect my call today tomorrow or latest friday...So I hope they keep their word :).  O my the phone is ringing........Credit card company ...did you know I have been overpaying on my credit card and can get a lower interest rate...Click...  I HATE call centres!!!!  So now back to the waiting game :(

I was in the same boat Shadow.. I finished my medical and Interview @ the end of Feb. but since the fiscal year ended @ the end of March.. my chances were slim to get in before April 1st.

I got the call yesterday because a course opened up for the 21st @ St Jean. Hope you get your call buddy. I got my Regiment and everything that I wanted.. Except am I headed to Shilo or Edmonton down the road..lol..

Only time will tell..

Cheers,
Panda  :cdn:

Congratz to all! I was talking to the CFRC Medical Staff today and they said they have recieved all my files and I'm only awaiting my call from the clerk for my offer!

Hope to see you soon.

hello everyone!

From what I read you pretty much all got your phone call 2 weeks before you start BMQ at st-jean.
I am waiting for that phone call for my boyfriend, he is going for infantry officer and he applied in Montreal
I guess now it is too late for the session beginning on April 28th... but I am still hoping by the phone
Please let me know for which occupation you got in... and if anybody knows if there are new sessions beginning every week or every 2 weeks...

thanks everyone for the updates
and I hope you enjoy BMQ

the_girlfirend said:
hello everyone!

From what I read you pretty much all got your phone call 2 weeks before you start BMQ at st-jean.
I am waiting for that phone call for my boyfriend, he is going for infantry officer and he applied in Montreal
I guess now it is too late for the session beginning on April 28th... but I am still hoping by the phone
Please let me know for which occupation you got in... and if anybody knows if there are new sessions beginning every week or every 2 weeks...

thanks everyone for the updates
and I hope you enjoy BMQ

Haven't got my call yet, but yeah roughly from what I see people can leave within a week to a couple months dependant upon there time constituency from when they get there call with a job offer.  So that being said it's still not to late to hit the 28th slot and from what I was told a new bmq batch starts every week.  I'm going in for arty ncm .....just waiting for my call for bmq

Actually I am currently reading on an other topic... and it seems like there are only 2 sessions for officer training one in may which seems to be full from what I read and one in august so I guess I posted my question on the wrong topic... since I did not know the basic training was different for ncm and officers.
but thanks anyway.... it is always nice to read you

Both my fiance and I finished our paperwork last week and are waiting for a call. We went with a friend to drop off his paperwork yesterday and checked on our own applications while we were there. From what they said BMQ for NCM is full for April. It's possible they are mistaken or whatnot. Unfortunately, they said not to expect a call till end of April/beginning of May. I have read some posts mentioning a last minute call 6 days before the BMQ start date. Although the average seems to be 2 weeks notice.

Going to Shilo for Reserve BMQ April 27th-May 25th, then SQ May 25-June 20. Demo Plt after that till August 24. Anyone else going to MB?

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they just called I'll be heading to bmq on the 28th of april-aug 1st for arty field.  My bday is on the 26th so i told them I might be hungover and they laughed and said thats completely fine.  I'm so excited guys that already left I'll see ya soon and guys going soon best of luck.  If you wanna find me look for the guy that looks like julian casablanca ;).......well without hair at least :p

Congrats buddy. I'm glad you got your call. I'm heading out Monday :D, and for me, birthday wise, its 2 days before mine :p
I'm actually about to head out for my Paperwork/Swearing In Ceremony.

Taker ez man.
And good luck!  :salute:

Panda :cdn:

Back