• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

APRIL FOOLS 2008: Notice: Database problems

Celticgirl said:
Check the calendar. I think we've all been had. ;)

I agree.  There have been a number of "classic" army.ca April 1st moments - remember Mike's announcement that he'd sold the site to DND?

I guess we will have to wait and see if this is an actual April fools thing or deliberate act to damage this site . I guess we will have to wait and see .

Now I am convinced that this is an perfectly serious thing in the above post of my words (perfectly serious thing) was changed to this( actual perfectly serious )

Anything can happen today. Check out this story for an example.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/01/npenguin101.xml

Old Sweat said:
Anything can happen today. Check out this story for an example.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/1999/04/01/npenguin101.xml

Ah yes, April Foolishness

Staff Weenie said:
Is there such a thing as a Forum Exorcist??

Evil code that possessed this server's drive, in the name of Microsoft and Bill Gates I command thee to leave.... >:D

I have done a healing on a photocopier by the laying on of hands. Perhaps if an exorcism is required, a call to the ChapGen would be in order?

Someone is retro....All '08 dates go back to 1999....(see sandbox thread) . Got around it by inserting '08

methinks there is an April fools fool around.....

A aprovação lá é 5 mods que trabalham através de IM, phoens das pilhas e o tryinmg dos email ao sdort isto para fora, seja paciente

O.K., is dit duidelijk prank. "R.CR" is nu het Koninklijke Regiment van de Kip, "P.PCLI" is nu ander regiment, "O.ttawa" nu Neverland is. Goed één, u kreeg me. Nu draai het weg.

OK where did my last post go.

This is a joke, I've just confirmed it, "R.CR" is now RCR, "P.PCLI" is now PPCLI and "O.ttawa" is now Ottawa.  And the previous post about this was removed almost as fast as I posted it.

Very funny, now turn it off.

And M i k e  B o b b i t t  is now "Poncy the Clown" - or perhpas he was all along, but never let us know about his other career..

dapaterson said:
And M i k e  B o b b i t t  is now "Poncy the Clown" - or perhpas he was all along, but never let us know about his other career..

Y'slrh u jhry lmi!!

;D

GREAT ΤΩΡΑ ΤΟ FRACKING LANGUAGE FILTERS ΕΊΝΑΙ ΒΙΔΩΜΈΝΗ ΣΤΑΣΗ BRU$E Η ΑΠΟΤΎΠΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΔΟΚΙΜΑΣΑΤΕ ΕΓΏ ΛΟΞΟΤΟΜΕΊΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΙΤΌΤΗΤΑ ΕΣΕΊΣ ΑΠΌ Μ.Μ. :rage:

Danjanou said:
GREAT ΤΩΡΑ ΤΟ FRACKING LANGUAGE FILTERS ΕΊΝΑΙ ΒΙΔΩΜΈΝΗ ΣΤΑΣΗ BRU$E Η ΑΠΟΤΎΠΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΔΟΚΙΜΑΣΑΤΕ ΕΓΏ ΛΟΞΟΤΟΜΕΊΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΙΤΌΤΗΤΑ ΕΣΕΊΣ ΑΠΌ Μ.Μ. :rage:

Jkry!!  :eek: :-X

I saw this thread this morning and trusted the validity.

We had a prankster here at work the morning trying to mess with our Timmie's!!!!  On discussing the Tim's prank with a colleague, I little light bulb went on about this situation...

Especially since it appears the M o d s can't post - I think M i k e is having some fun!!!

Good one!

Back