• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ARGYLLS UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE ASHofC

• Thread starter Thread starter humint
  • Start date Start date
GO TRENCHMAN!!!! He‘s my HERO!!! :fifty: :gunner: :akimbo:

The site may be down ** temporarily ** because of bandwidth restrictions -- just for the day until it re-sets.

I had no idea that it was going to become so popular.

I may change it to a better server in the near future, which will solve that problem.

But, until then, Ellison will need to stop sending all his high school girlfriends to download his pics from the site! That way we can all enjoy the Adventures of Trenchman.

Not my fault if I like to pimp it up now and then. Remeber Sir, The Argylls are PIMPFANTRY not INFANTRY.

Yay! Hey Ellison :)

I have quite a bit of web design experience... so if you want it possibly... *cough* better, I can come up with a new design.

Spearin you punk! Yeah, the Unoffical and Offical websites are pretty boring looking. Most likey due to the fact that officers have a lack of imagination and can‘t make anything look cool. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :gunner: :fifty: :evil:

Take that kick in the junk! Kiddin, I like the unoffical one. The offical one on the other hand....

That‘s it... you‘ve all got a date with me and the RSM on Wed night. Headgear not required! Cheers.

Originally posted by humint:
[qb] That‘s it... you‘ve all got a date with me and the RSM on Wed night. Headgear not required! Cheers. [/qb]
:eek: I don‘t even know who humint is!

How‘d you know if was me Ellison? lol

I would be more than happy to redo the Official or Unofficial sites. Check out the link to my site to see my capabilities! :warstory:

You guys are a bunch of laughs! I can‘t wait to join you. I‘m working on my application and shooting for the summer BMQ.

That‘s ok sir. If I‘m going to get charged, it might aswell be for something cool. I‘ll meet you in the parking lot...1900 hrs....Wednesday...we‘ll do this thing so I can get a cool charge. Kiddin. Anyhoo...Spearin, Humint is an officer in the regiment. You‘ll have to guess who. Here‘s a hint. He‘s a LCol, about 6‘1, grey hair and wears glasses...

:gunner: :fifty:

http://argylls.topcities.com./drummers1.jpg

Tell those slack drummers to blacken the strap under their spats!

I am looking after our regimental website - http://www.calgaryhighlanders.com - I wonder if we shouldn‘t exchange links? I mean, since you have the gall to dress like us, and everything.

I‘m OK with my cr@p site. It‘s supposed to be quick & dirty -- hence the 100% **unofficialness** of it all. As for the official site -- man, that is out of my AOI.

Hey, Ellison, thanks for coming to my defence. If I had the power, I‘d CFR you to DCO.

Meh, I‘d be happy with RSM....even CSM would do. But if push comes to shove, Pipe Major or Drum Major would have to do. :fifty: :gunner:

Mike:

Yes, I‘ll definitely throw-up a link to the CAL Highlanders, especially since we both have the same regimental affiliation. Albainn Gu Brath!

Thanks for such a description Ellison... I have an idea now.

To humint... :salute:
Maybe we could discuss the site before I pipe you up to the Mess sir?

I was just kiddin sunshine. Its not the LCol. But it is an officer. One with a sense of humour, so he‘ll be easy to pick out. Now try and guess Spearin.

Well that makes sense...

My first guess would have been 2Lt. Lauder since he‘s the one with the camera... Maybe Lt. Barnes.. I mean Burns! (Inside joke)

But still... :salute:

Also, check out my website and tell me if you want me to make a new Unofficial site!
http://opcoin.hl2files.com

Back