• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ARMA 2 Unit Name

Unknownx9

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone I am a new member to this forum.  I have looked at a few posts, but I have just registered for membership.

I have a question regarding a unit I am planning on starting for ARMA 2&3. The unit will be based off the Canadian Special Operations Forces Command. The question is with regards to naming the unit, and the domain name that  will be chosen.

Questions are as follows:
1. Can I name the unit CANSOFCOM(Canadian Special Operations Forces Command)(Off course, I will indicate clearly that this unit is not the real CANSOFCOM, but an ARMA Realism gaming unit)?
2. The domain name as well. I have checked (www.cansofcom.com) and the domain was available for taking(Hopefully no one takes it  :( )?

I am looking with regards to any legal restrictions, I looked at the website, which CANSOFCOM is under, but nothing related to my questions directly or indirectly.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Back