• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armed Forces Eco Challenge

brin11

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about this race; is it even being offered anymore?  Any info would be appreciated.

Brin,I have   watched the Eco Challenge for the last 4 years
What a challenge !!

I think DND should sponser a Team from all Arm's and from with all Rank's and go for it! :salute:
I'd love to go for it but I know I can't do it now   because I'm out shape and 51 now but if it was a Gently Benntly Style I'm game ;) but I can   still do ther map reading and all the rest . ;)b

We Old Soldiers are still here to help you youngn's if you wish to listen to us,even though at times we may rammble on. ;) :cdn: :salute:

Yes, the Ecochallenge is awesome to watch.  I don't know if I'd ever get to that level, just started adventure racing.  I'm pretty sure that there was an armed forces eco challenge for military types only though.  Can anyone confirm/deny this? 

As always, ready to learn from the old farts...I mean soldiers.  :)  I'm gettin' to that point myself.  Nothing makes you feel older than standing in a room full of 18 year old newbies that are stilll in school.

Hmm the only thing I've able to find only up to 2002 for military ones.  Come on out west Brin...we've got quite a few of these types of races being run. 

Thanks for the info.  Too bad, I would think a military only race of this type would have LOTS of interesting challenges and competition. 

I lived near Chilliwack for 8 years and came home a few years ago to NS so I'm pretty happy here right now.  :)  I've seen the # of races you guys have out that way, I'm jealous.

Thanks again.

Back