• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

While you're at it....come on down to Edmonton. I'm sure you could get a nice cheap chartered bus!

I should start counting down the years until I can get into these. :p

Beer Street sounds fine, and I can probably make 1900 or shortly thereafter.

Recognition sign? Does anybody NOT have a CADPAT tie?

Loachman said:
Does anybody NOT have a CADPAT tie

I don't either, but perhaps if we just ask the staff where the Army.ca people are we can link up.

Loachman said:
Recognition sign? Does anybody NOT have a CADPAT tie?

I'm NAVY, why the hell would I have a cadpat tie? That's like an airdale having a brain, or something.

Anyways, if I do end up going, I'll be the lost-looking franco...

I'll be the lost looking skinny guy with a shaved head  :D

When I'm able to get my new cell activated I'll PM you my cell #

Ok initial RV is the Beer Street Brew Pub at Danforth and Pape 1900 hrs Friday, first there try and bag the patio. Casual dress, cadpat ties or tacky rayon Hawaiian shirts optional. Axis of advance will be West along Danforth moving towards Allens at Danforth and Broadview for those who arrive late, look of the large group of non Greek drunks.

As for recognition signals, what you all won’t be holding up your coins?

Hey Tess we’re drinking for free. 8)

What coins do you want? I've got 427 Sqn, 400 Sqn, 4RCR, and 101st AB Div...

Aha. Seen.

I'm leaning that way already, as I'm appreciating this site more and more.

Danjanou said:
Hey Tess we’re drinking for free. 8)

Oy! What happened to women drinking for free :D

I will make it out there - not sure if it will be at 19:00 might have to meet up at another fine drinking establishment en route.

Is anyone heading out from Etobicoke/west end an willing to split a cab home?

There is a possibilty of me making it to this event, deepends on what time I get out of Pet and how long the drive to TO takes

Now I know this makes everyone excited I mean who doesn't want HitorMiss at a party right?LOL

Tess or someone make sure I have a way of contacting you guys while I am on route so I can give ETA and get routes to the event.

Have we figured out places to crash yet or just make it up as we go along?

MM

What's parking like in that area. Any good place to store the car overnight?

I haven't lived out that way for ages but parking has always been a problem. Best bet is to park near your crash site/hotel.

Strolled by today as my realtor has her office nearby. parking is still zilch this is the Danforth afterall.

Here's a thought did anyone call and book a table?

Danjanou said:
Here's a thought did anyone call and book a table?
No, because the last you said was this:
Danjanou said:
... first there try and bag the patio.

But obviously best if we call eh?  Especially now that the weather has taken a turn for the better.  I nominate Danjanou to call and reserve.  All in favour?  Motion carried....lol.  Let us know what you book it under, and see everyone tomorrow, yes tomorrow is Friday folks!

Back