• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Loachman said:
Sorry to hear that, Rebecca.
So there'll be one empty seat at your table then?

I'll let you sit  there. Two magnificent mustaches will be such a chick magnet.  8)

Danjanou said:
I'll let you sit  there. Two magnificent mustaches will be such a chick magnet.  8)

:rofl:

Stick with that story if it makes you feel better!!  >:D
I'll be at the bar with the rest of them!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the beer and booze at the bar?  I think it'd be more efficient to hang out there.  Save me some elbow room vern!

The Librarian said:
:rofl:

Stick with that story if it makes you feel better!!  >:D
I'll be at the bar with the rest of them!!

Me too!! :cheers:

It'll end up like a junior high school dance - girls on one side (in this case at the bar) and boys on the other (in this case at the table)....

edited - I missed a "t".

tree hugger said:
I'll end up like a junior high school dance - girls on one side (in this case at the bar) and boys on the other (in this case at the table)....

Who ya callin' a girl?!  :mad:   I know where I'll be standing!   :cheers:

Journeyman said:
Who ya callin' a girl?!  :mad:  I know where I'll be standing!  :cheers:

Spoken like a true school girl...

bunny.gif

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Spoken like a true school girl...

:mad: I used to be a schoolgirl once...and the Army does sometimes send me back to a School. And I am STILL a girl!!

That's it!! I'll be on the opposite side of the bar from the two of you!!

James, Loachman, care to join me??

The Librarian said:
:mad: I used to be a schoolgirl once...and the Army does sometimes send me back to a School. And I am STILL a girl!!

That's it!! I'll be on the opposite side of the bar from the two of you!!

James, Loachman, care to join me??

Vern,

Any pictures of you in a school kilt with knee-high socks?  Just wondering.   >:D

S6

Sapper6 said:
Vern,

Any pictures of you in a school kilt with knee-high socks?  Just wondering.   >:D

S6

Good Gawd,

What I miss when I have to work all day!!

Uhmmm no, there isn't. I'm not Catholic nor am I 'a skirt kind of girl.' Perhaps you mistook me for Britney Spears? I will be at the opposite end of the bar from you!!  ;D

Wow, is this going to be fun! Just sitting there listening to Vern's remarks/retorts will be entertainment enough for me!!  Is it confirmed for the Duke of Argyle yet? I want to book my hotel!!

The Librarian said:
And Dileas to you too Tess!! Why don't you wear yours and make all the guys happy??  >:D
He won't be there anyway.

hey folks, I'm short on time, since I'm posting from the pay per play computer at St. Jean.

I won't be able to make it down for this, I just got transfered to RFT, and that weekend will likely be when I'm put back on platoon strength, so no weekend off for me.

On the plus side though, I'll be able to do a detailed write up on RFT platoon from the recruit's perspective for the site once I get access to a 'real' computer. These terminals are awefully uncomfortable to type on.

Have fun all, and maybe I'll get out for the next one. for now it's off to Dinner for me.

Nic

So any word from the pub? Is it booked? Inquiring minds want to know....... ;)

Sounds like a good night,

Any room for a bloke with some good stories, and ready for a piss up?

go with the mo!!  Shlomo!

the 48th regulator said:
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/58270/post-541907.html#msg541907

dileas

tess

Doh! 
banghead.gif
Thanks!  Hotel booked!!

Can anyone show up and partake in these events?

Also?  How do you get those little picture thingies under your names? 

Back