• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

medicineman said:
we can have a pin the name on the face game - have someone write out the roll call and guess who belongs to what pic ;D.

MM
Pinning names on anyones face is a dangerous proposition with this crowd - especially if they are in the same state as they are in these pictures. :eek: DSB

medicineman said:
I'm with JM - faces should remain nameless.  Though if you like we can have a pin the name on the face game - have someone write out the roll call and guess who belongs to what pic ;D.

MM
Good idea MM.  We could also have some fun with captions...
D2

Vern, thank you for the pictures  :rofl:
Ummm, have you ever heard of Photoshop ... great for getting rid of red eye, red ear, unwanted bodies (tess in the cleavage shot).
Too too funny, happy times!
:D

D Squared said:
Vern, thank you for the pictures  :rofl:
Ummm, have you ever heard of Photoshop ... great for getting rid of red eye, red ear, unwanted bodies (tess in the cleavage shot).
Too too funny, happy times!
:D

Speaking of Tess in the cleavage shot, how come he wasn't showing any - after all, when in Rome...

MM

Geez,

I thought everyone would have jumped on this one....

When they said "Boob" shot, well, tess thought they were talking about those that were.....

dileas

tess

And Sapper 6 walks away unscathed...hmmm.  Powers of persuasion over proof of perversion?  ;D

D Squared said:
And Sapper 6 walks away unscathed...hmmm.  Powers of persuasion over proof of perversion?  ;D

Ummm....

::)

....I'm OK with that....Besides, Vern knows there is beers in it for her...

S6  ;)

It's all good...what a laugh!
The Toronto Smoker, the gift that keeps giving...and giving...who know's what other pictures lurk.  :D

medicineman said:
Where is that yoga picture anyway?

MM

Easy 'ther doc...this could become a sucking chest wound for some of us!  ;)

S6

Sapper6 said:
Easy 'ther doc...this could become a sucking chest wound for some of us!  ;)

S6

I'm quite sure that it was nothing you did Sapper6. I think he refers to the flinging of pink and black footwear into the air (while still being worn) at one point in the evening.

I'm guilty.

The Librarian said:
I'm quite sure that it was nothing you did Sapper6. I think he refers to the flinging of pink and black footwear into the air (while still being worn) at one point in the evening.

I'm guilty.

His??

Has anyone had a little chat with S6?  First he excitedly flings women's shoes at a meet and greet, and now is announcing arriving in Edmonton with bells on his toes......hmmm....

Mike_Baker said:
Wow that must hurt.

I'd be more interested in the looks on everyone's face when he reported in, tinkling bells and all.... ;D

.....and he wonders why there isn't any accommodations available..?

Goodness Gap, you've gone completely looney.

Sapper6 didn't fling either my nor D Squared's footwear anywhere...we did that all by our lonesome selves.

The Librarian said:
Goodness Gap, you've gone completely looney.

Sapper6 didn't fling either my nor D Squared's footwear anywhere...we did that all by our lonesome selves.

kinda like the pot and kettle syndrome, no?

Back