• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Patches

What do you want?

• Total voters

Mike Baker

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, I have informed Mike that it may be a cool idea for him to make some Army.ca patches that you could sew on a pack, jacket, etc. So, if he was to have them offered, would you buy one? Also, do you think that this is a good idea? I, for one, would have one of each. I like the idea  ;D

May I add that they won't help you feel better if the site goes down ;)

Michael Baker said:
May I add that they won't help you feel better if the site goes down ;)
:'(

One of each?  Do you already have proposed designs?  Besides the obvious!  ::)  Yes, I would definitely buy (at least) one.

PMedMoe said:
:'(

One of each?  Do you already have proposed designs?  Besides the obvious!  ::)  Yes, I would definitely buy (at least) one.
Forget the "one of each". e-mommy don't like that idea  ;) As for the design, you will have to ask Mike, for I have no say in that, just that I perposed the idea of an Army.ca patch  ;)

Mike, I'm all for it.  Great idea and maybe some of the profit will go towards "patches" for the server.
Did someone strip this thread?  I was on earlier and there were lots of posts...missing in cyberspace again??!!

:)Vern and other mods, please stop confusing the truckers by locking threads and moving them...it takes us too long to catch up... ;D      ???

BYT Driver said:
Mike, I'm all for it.  Great idea and maybe some of the profit will go towards "patches" for the server.
Did someone strip this thread?  I was on earlier and there were lots of posts...missing in cyberspace again??!!
Here mon amie http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59548.15.html (subscribers only  ;) )

What about something like this? *

* My participation doesn't mean we'll actually be getting patches.

Michael Baker said:
Here mon amie http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59548.15.html (subscribers only  ;) )

Only because Michael b (not Mike B) is such a post hog, would you be confused....... ;D

:pop:

RHFC_piper said:
Quote from: dapaterson on Today at 16:26:26
But where does it go on your DEU?
2 cm below the Brigade patch...  ;)

That suggests Army.ca is subordinate to the brigade... but that's perhaps a topic for another thread...

Michael Baker said:
Seen!. Stop confusing the trucker... :P
Mike Bobbitt said:

Nice! and the logo would look really cool on my campfire blanket and backpack.  Too bad I can't show it "overseas"  :'(

Happy now... :D

dapaterson said:
2 cm below the Brigade patch...  ;)

That suggests Army.ca is subordinate to the brigade... but that's perhaps a topic for another thread...

Fine... Below the Canada badge on the left side... happy? ;) :D

Mike Bobbitt said:

How about just a cloth copy of our already recognizable round Army.ca sticker. Same size, colours, etc.

The sticker has the *ahem* official Army logo on it, and I've agreed that once they (finally) run out, I won't generate any new ones. (The official logo falls under crown copyright, which is why I no longer sell the stickers.)

Actually the stickers (and the Crown Copyright Affair) is why Army.ca finally got it's own logo... so it ended up being a good thing for us in the end.

Mike, I have decided that I like the one you posted more then mine. So, let's run with it  ;D Do you have an idea of where you may be able to get them produced?

Back