• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Patches

What do you want?

• Total voters
Heheh, that was a big part of the "real" delay. Two reasons, really... I wasn't sure which logo to go with and I knew I wouldn't have that info until the site changes had been made public. Plus, ordering the coins and swag has sort of drained the coffers for now. :)

So what do people prefer?

1. Army.ca, full logo, full colour.
2. Army.ca, full logo, desert colours.
3. Army.ca leaf/sword only, full colour.
4. Milnet.ca logo, full colour.

Maybe we need a new poll.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Heheh, that was a big part of the "real" delay. Two reasons, really... I wasn't sure which logo to go with and I knew I wouldn't have that info until the site changes had been made public. Plus, ordering the coins and swag has sort of drained the coffers for now. :)

So what do people prefer?

1. Army.ca, full logo, full colour.
2. Army.ca, full logo, desert colours.
3. Army.ca leaf/sword only, full colour.
4. Milnet.ca logo, full colour.

Maybe we need a new poll.

I prefer #3

Since im getting a army.ca logo tattooed on me :D

I could live also with #4 but I do prefer much more the army.ca logo

mysteriousmind said:
I prefer #3

Since im getting a army.ca logo tattooed on me :D

I could live also with #4 but I do prefer much more the army.ca logo
Ditto.

Well minus the tatto that is.

What's the full Logo Mike?

I think you should offer all of them. I mean, I personally would pick up both the desert and an OD one if you would make it, and not to mention the full colour one :) I think options and choices are GOOOD :D

I appreciate the costs involved with the swag. The problem I see with promotional advertising is that anyone who is not connected with the military environment would not connect with milnet.ca vice army.ca or the others (ie: navy.ca , air-force.ca). I know the extra costs would be higher, but the recognition would weigh off in higher traffic and maybe membership or merchandise sales.

It would only make sense to go with one patch... in part because the costs of multiple patches would be prohibitive, and in part because I don't think the
"military web site patch" market can bear too many competing variants. ;)

I would be interested in something that shows the three branchs of the CF underlined by Milnet.ca

Mike, here is a suggestion for a patch.

Take the Army.ca logo and split it down the middle.

Take the Navy.ca logo and move the maple leaf to the other side of the anchor. split the anchor down the middle and mate the half of the anchor with the maple leaf to the Army.ca logo.

Take the Air-Force.ca logo, remove the maple leaf and center the bird over the combined Army.ca and Navy.ca logos.

Place Milnet.ca on the bottom, in a half circle.

good idea,

but...I still prefer the army.ca logo with no text.

is it possible to add army.ca half globe/sword in OD to the vote?

*Edit* meant to say add the army.ca half leaf/sword in OD to the vote :P

No problem, I've added it, and I also allowed voting for multiple choices.

Back