• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Is Looking to SMG's

The CAR15 looks good to me.

https://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=39

Colt Canada produces an 11.6” version of its latest iteration in the C7/C8 family. If it’s really felt that something that compact is needed, it’s a viable option. I just don’t see pistol calibers as being a responsible or effective choice anymore for a primary weapon. Something already familiar in its handling, and using the existing ammunition and even magazines adds little to the logistical picture in the grand scheme of things.

Brihard said:
Colt Canada produces an 11.6” version of its latest iteration in the C7/C8 family. If it’s really felt that something that compact is needed, it’s a viable option. I just don’t see pistol calibers as being a responsible or effective choice anymore for a primary weapon. Something already familiar in its handling, and using the existing ammunition and even magazines adds little to the logistical picture in the grand scheme of things.

But what about the LCF? :)

Attachments

• francealgeria.jpg
    francealgeria.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 193
No worries. The way our procurment system is, we'll have the equivelent of a flintlock on a modern battlefield. Everyone will be using lazers about the time we introduce our 9mm SMG, 20 years from now.

Back