• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attitudes towards the Liberals

Interesting take by Tom Mulcair.
In the video interview, Mark Carney seems to present a business-savvy and O&G-friendly green transition plan. I really wish he was in the driver's seat, right now... A so much more credible and serious individual than the current guy.

When pushed by V. Kapelos about the coming election, he said nothing more than "I support the Prime minister". Sounds like someone who's thinking about it.

In the video interview, Mark Carney seems to present a business-savvy and O&G-friendly green transition plan. I really wish he was in the driver's seat, right now... A so much more credible and serious individual than the current guy.

When pushed by V. Kapelos about the coming election, he said nothing more than "I support the Prime minister". Sounds like someone who's thinking about it.

Well that right there tells me enough to never consider voting for a party under him.

Well that right there tells me enough to never consider voting for a party under him.
Yeah, given what we know now, I understand the sentiment.

Still, I am inclined to think that's just his way of saying "I don't want to rock the boat now or announce anything during this interview. Stay tuned."

I think yesterday, in the Commons, was his poorest showing yet. Having all his Ministers standing up and answering for him, while sitting there with a smug look on his face. 100% pure theatrics. Yesterday cemented in people's minds that the liberals are just another arm of the Red Chinese. All the indicators, and the list becomes larger daily, of interference by them, that has gone completely unchecked due to trudeau's direction. Instance after instance of the PM denying he knew anything about it and every time he says that, another document showing the exact opposite comes to light. His non answers, glib attitude, contrary statements and self acknowledged love for the ChiComs is coming home to roost.

I'm starting to wonder when he'll just find it all too overwhelming and when he's going to prorogue Parliament. Maybe after the 'Special Rapporteur' gives his findings. Summer break for the Commons is about a month away. Maybe he'll try hold on till then.

A possibility is that he's been moving too slow on his initiatives and now it's crunch time and he's trying to get it all done at one time, like their plan to steal private property from it's citizens. That one is permutating right in front of our eyes. So desperate to get the gun bill passed that they are throwing out ideas, getting pushback and changing it almost daily, desperate to get something done. An independent public inquiry might be to much for him to handle. He'll have to get up and answer questions under oath and Canadians are tired of the obfuscation every time he opens his mouth. They will demand answers of him and key people in his PMO.

I think yesterday, in the Commons, was his poorest showing yet a typical day in the HOC. Having all his Ministers standing up and answering for him within their respective areas of responsibility, while sitting there with a smug look on his face his usual resting face. 100% pure theatrics your typical question period. Yesterday cemented in people's minds that the liberals are just another arm of the Red Chinese like any other party in power. All the The few indicators, and the list becomes larger daily, of interference by them independent departments and agencies following their currently established policies, that has gone completely unchecked checked appropriately IAW currently established checks and balances but is being increase now due to trudeau's direction. Instance after instance of the PM denying he knew anything about it and every time sometimes when he says that, another a document showing the exact opposite that wasn't exactly accurate comes to light. His non typical of any PM/Minister answers, glib attitude, contrary statements and self acknowledged love for the ChiComs is coming home to roost is providing talking points for the conservatives and their pundits who love to warp every statement by Trudeau into a twitter sound bite.

I'm starting to wonder when he'll just find it all too overwhelming and when he's going to prorogue Parliament. Maybe after the 'Special Rapporteur' gives his findings. Summer break for the Commons is about a month away. Maybe he'll try hold on till then. He really is very good at navigating politics and keeping his minority government alive. If the 'Special Rapporteur' gives his findings in May, they'll likely express their full support, but schedule any further action until after the summer break so that those being investigate/interviewed are more easily on hand.

A possibility is that he's been moving too slow on his initiatives politically sensitive issues, especially in times of unprecedented inflation and financial stress, are hard to navigate, and now it's crunch time and he's trying to get it all done at one time before parliament adjourns, like their doomed to fail plan to steal private property from it's citizens. try and increase safety and prevent violence. That one is permutating right in front of our eyes. So desperate to get the gun bill passed appease both side that they are throwing out ideas, getting pushback and changing it almost daily, desperate to get something done hoping to get something done before the summer recess. An independent public inquiry might be to much for him to handle is something he would easily handle though. He'll have to get up and gladly answer questions under oath, though his statements will be extremely "politic'd", and while honest, will contain only the bare minimum necessary and reveal very little. and Canadians Conservatives are tired of the obfuscation every time he opens his mouth. They will demand answers of him and key people in his PMO. (rightly so)

There.

FTFY.

Jesus, I didn't know your bar was that high.

That wasn't sarcasm.

Back