• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aug 3rd/06: Sgt Vaughn Ingram, Cpl Bryce Jeffrey Keller, Pte. Kevin Dallaire

Prayers and condolences for the families and friends.  We will not forget.

RIP troops :salute:

It's been a rough week to put it mildly...thoughts and prayers to the families and friends.

My condolences to the family of the fallen and best wishes to those injured

As the VPs RTU is just around the corner
Keep your guard up & keep safe

Chimo!

Damn, I woke up to bad news and then I came home from work to more bad news and just before they were to return home  :( R.I.P soldiers  :salute:

rest in peace soldiers  :cdn:
you will not be forgotten  :salute:
                                                    scoty

RIP and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the loved ones that have lost someone. :salute:

RIP, Patricias. Nothing else I could write right now would mean much.

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :salute:

VP.

My condolences to the families and friends of the fallen soldiers. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten. :salute:

May the spirit of peace and the memories of love shared be with those who mourn this night and in the days ahead.  Thank you my brothers and sisters in arms for your gracious gift of life.  Amen. ( So be it.)

Rev. Lara

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=photos&template=detail_e.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=14691&site=combatcamera

English/Anglais
03 Aug 2006
Kandahar, Afghanistan

Corporal Bryce Jeffrey Keller of the 1st Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry was killed as a result of a rocket propelled grenade attack that occurred on August 3, 2006 near the village of Pashmul, approximately 25 kilometres southwest of Kandahar City, Afghanistan

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=photos&template=detail_e.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=14692&site=combatcamera

English/Anglais
03 Aug 2006
Kandahar, Afghanistan

Sergeant Vaughn Ingram of the 1st Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry was killed as a result of a rocket propelled grenade attack that occurred on August 3, 2006 near the village of Pashmul, approximately 25 kilometres southwest of Kandahar City, Afghanistan.

Back