• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AUGUST 8 2005

AZA-02

Inactive
Reaction score
YEEEE HA im leaving for saint jean Quebec in 10 days, anyone with me :) ;) :D ;D ;D :D ;) :)

I'm with you! But i'm on a french plt so we won't be together!

Well.. I leave on august 7th but I guess we'll start our courses at the same time, around the 9th

Good luck! See you there!

Cheers!

Just as I toughed.. lol

I guess we'll be the only ones starting this week, because I can't seem to find any other person talking about a BMQ on august 7th in the english section... ¸

Cheers!

I was wondering how come you just got accepted and your bmq is aug 8, while I got accepted 2 1/2 months ago and my bmq is at a later date (aug 27)

SeanPaul_031 said:
I was wondering how come you just got accepted and your bmq is aug 8, while I got accepted 2 1/2 months ago and my bmq is at a later date (aug 27)

Same situation, I was accepted over 2 months ago and my BMQ starts Sept. 5.  Maybe they are planning ahead for our trades training. Thats my best guess at least.

My trade is Infantry, And i waited 9 months before i got swored in.

AZA-02 said:
My trade is Infantry, And i waited 9 months before i got swored in.

Oh my bad, in your orignal post it sounded as if you JUST got accepted and you hadnt been waiting too long....Its been 9 months for me as well

Hey, I'm starting my BMQ the week after you, on 16 August, so I guess I'll see you there.

Yeah spenco.. see you there!

seanpaul : I waited 6 months from application to BMQ!

Cheers!

:salute:

Good luck to all of you leaving for the August 8th BMQ.

Enviously awaiting The Call.

w00tw00t spenco, prepare to get schooled in target practise ;) I'll leave the pushups to you though... lol

conveniantly distract the C.O. on my last few reps, and i'll carry a few more pounds of ruck on the long marches for ya ;)

Back