• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bachelor requirements for DEO Logistics

stella

Inactive
Reaction score
What undergraduate eduction does one require to apply for Logistics Officer?

I have a Bachelor of Health Science, which officer roles do I qualify for direct entry? What additional education would I require to become a Logistics Officer?

Thank you.

Stella,

The following Baccalaureate degrees are ideal for Logistics Officer:

o Accounting
o Business Admin
o Commerce
o Economics
o Finance
o Human Resources Management
o Public Administration
o Supply Chain Management

· Baccalaureate Science degree:
o Nutrition/Dietetics
o Food Sciences
o Food Business Management

The following Baccalaureate degrees are accepted for Logistics Officer:

o Hospitality Management
o Industrial Relations

Your health science degree is not directly related to any Officer occupations in the Forces. However, any Canadian Baccalaureate degree is accepted for the following occupations:

-Armour Officer
-Artillery Officer
-Infantry Officer
-Air Combat Systems Officer
-Aerospace Control Officer
-Pilot
-Intelligence Officer
-Maritime Surface and Sub-surface Officer

Hello Captain Mark,
Would it be possible to sticky post the educational requirements (desired, acceptable) of DEO officer positions?

android99 said:
Hello Captain Mark,
Would it be possible to sticky post the educational requirements (desired, acceptable) of DEO officer positions?

www.forces.ca  can't publish or keep up with the kind of information which you are asking for.  So if they can't, I'm thinking that Capt Mark can't either.

In order to give you the most accurate information on education requirements for the occupations, you are best to check with us here or with your local recruiter. The internal documents that we use are always being updated.

Back