• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ballet

kawa11

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah, that title really doesn't seem to fit in with all the "BMQ tips" and "Turmoil in..." threads.

I've noticed that sports activities [and in some cases martial arts] are offered at a variety of bases but nothing I've seen yet is geared towards my little girl's extra-curricular hobbies.
I'm pretty sure somewhere like Victoria or Halifax will have one - but does anyone have knowledge about dance classes/ballet for young children?

Is my family more subject to the availability of classes being offered by the township(s) closest to the base(s) we get posted to?

Programs offered on base will vary from location to location just like it varies from municipality to municipality.

the 48th regulator said:
Frig,

I thought this was a thread about Crossovers, in Barrie.

dileas

tess
Ballet? Crossovers!?

Why would I post that in, "The Home Front"?

Somewhere the baby CF Jesus is crying into a cadpat handkerchief..

Where else would you post it?

How did this go from a sweet, almost embarrassing question about children's dance class to this..? :facepalm:

kawa11 said:
How did this go from a sweet, almost embarrassing question about children's dance class to this..? :facepalm:

Because it's Army.ca...DUH!  ;D

I can't think of a class like that on Base here in Esquimalt, but there are classes about town for them.  Here's the website for Personnel Support Programs in Esquimalt - it'll give you an idea of programs the Base rec group offers.  http://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/esquimalt/EN/Pages/default.aspx

BTW Tess - most Borden/Barrieites refer to Crossovers by other names - usually Bendovers or I feel more appropriately, Leftovers  :nod:

MM

Back