• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Basic Up" series and similar things

TheNewTeddy

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (I was not sure where else to do so)  :-\

I found the link to "Basic Up" through this forum and watched all the episodes of both seasons. I found it utterly fascinating and insightful, and I'm curious if there is any other similar series, or similar videos out there?

I throughly enjoyed Combat School. Just finished watching it last night actually.

Mudshuvel said:
I throughly enjoyed Combat School. Just finished watching it last night actually.

Is there somewhere I can find this online? I tried youtube and it's not there.

There will be a Combat School episode today on the Discovery Channel at 1:00PM but im watching the Vandoos on CTV news right now :p

Pegcity said:
bit torrent i found them on btjunkie.org

Ah, I was kind of hoping to just stream it, but torrents are good too. Thanks

Paul_Ontario said:
There will be a Combat School episode today on the Discovery Channel at 1:00PM but im watching the Vandoos on CTV news right now :p
God bless PVRs.

*taped*

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=14403
http://www.papernyfilms.com/store

watch the surviving the cut series, it's a good show on discovery channel, all episode are on youtube

reboog said:
Is there somewhere I can find this online? I tried youtube and it's not there.

Both season 1 and season 2 of Basic Up are on YouTube. I watched both seasons last month (June 2011) and it got me thinking seriously about joining the Reserves (291 Communicator Research Operator COMM RSCH).

Rheostatic said:
Look up "Combat School" and "Jetstream".

I realize I'm a little late on this thread, but I finished watching Combat School. It was really cool, but I have one question: Whatever happened to CPL Pannozzo? Was he deployed later on or was he kicked out of the military?

I actually know of that Adam Hudson kid who quit in basic up season 1. My wife worked at a call center for a little bit and he tried to get with her. Let's just say she went to HR and he never spoke to her again. I almost laid him out in a Walmart parking lot once.

dbrks88 said:
I actually know of that Adam Hudson kid who quit in basic up season 1. My wife worked at a call center for a little bit and he tried to get with her. Let's just say she went to HR and he never spoke to her again. I almost laid him out in a Walmart parking lot once.

Cool story bro  ::)

Back