• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
(Hijack, apologies) I loved the one on today, where Spock fights Kirk for the woman on Vulcan.

And yes I also miss BSG.

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!

The ff. people are Cylons:

-BYT Driver
-Hauptmann Scharlachot
-Jack O.

Enough of BALD Star Trek Captains like Picard and Sisko, and BALD Androids like the one in Star Trek the motion picture! Colonel Tigh beats them all!

(EVIL LAUGH) MUAHAHAHHAAHA!

Jack O. said:
(Hijack, apologies) I loved the one on today, where Spock fights Kirk for the woman on Vulcan.

And yes I also miss BSG.
Aah, "Amok Time"...and I didn't watch ANY TV today...
geek off...

CougarKing said:
Enough of BALD Star Trek Captains like Picard and Sisko, and BALD Androids like the one in Star Trek the motion picture! Colonel Tigh beats them all!

(EVIL LAUGH) MUAHAHAHHAAHA!

She wasn't an andriod.  She was Deltan. (high levels of female sex pheromones!) At least the ST baldies weren't alcoholics.  ;)
Strange how with the absence of BSG, we all end up going back to the beginning of main stream Sci-fi on tv. :)

Would we like to see a bald Caprica or D'Anna?  ;)

Sooner or later we're going to see the whole 12, and I'm sure there will be one that is folically challenged.  ;D
As far as the ratio of males to female cylons go, there are probably more fems because of the need to procreat.  One male can impregnate many fems.  I think there was a novel or short story by Azimov about that very theme.
Now, who can speculate as to who will recover the Star (whatever) of Jupiter and make the trek to Earth?  Or will they share the info and live happily ever after on thier little trek thru the stars.  (ooopp, another little hijack)  ::)

Eye? Star?  Same sort of thing in the big picture and the grande scheme of things.
There's a lot of mini stories and subplots to hang off of here.
cylon.gif

Season 3.5 Previews for the next installment of Battlestar Galactica series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTmqG1HICo

The teaser voice over: "This season...One Will Die...One Will Realize They are a Cylon...and One will find a Earth".

My guesses:

Either Lt. Dualla or Baltar will die

Either Lt. Dualla or Baltar will be a Cylon

Admiral Adama, Lt. Helo, Major Apollo or Chief Tirol will find Earth

Any thoughts people?

BTW, here' a second preview regarding Lee Adama/Apollo, "Dee" Dualla and Kara Thrace/Starbuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBKHZ5V4g4&NR

Why does that second commercial feel like I'm
watching a tv show like the OC or 90210????

Definitely not the BSG feel that we're used to.

ok

Baltar = cylon

Athena = finds earth

Caprica 6 - dies with no resurrection

Who will die?  Not a Canadian Actor, out looking for a major role in another Series/Film......Possibly a 'non-hasbeen' Foreign Actor.

Who will be a Cylon?  Not Adama or Apollo......maybe Starbuck......where did she get the genes to fly a Raider? and selected to be a 'Mom' but no Child.....like Cylons.

Who will find Earth or a Earth?  Why the Pres of course......as per 'the Proficy'.

Looking...looking...I can see something thru the mist...yess...yess....oh crystal ball tell me what I want to know..

Baltar=Cylon (or at least lucky Cylon Boy Toy)
Kara Thrace=No longer with us after her crash on the Algea planet.
Chief helps find Earth.
I strongly believe that no Canadian will be thrown off the show.
:cdn:

George Wallace said:
Who will be a Cylon?  Not Adama or Apollo......maybe Starbuck......where did she get the genes to fly a Raider? and selected to be a 'Mom' but no Child.....like Cylons.

George,

If that were true of Starbuck, then that means that that formerly MIA/POW veteran pilot "Bulldog" from Adama's old battlestar "Valkyrie" command must also be a Cylon since he was able to fly a Cylon Raider too. But the Doctor was able to use the Cylon detector on Bulldog and found out that he wasn't a Cylon. That thus makes more unlikely that Kara just had the particular genes to fly the downed Raider in Season 1.

Just pointing out another detail the Geekish way.

;D

But I don't doubt the possibility that Starbuck may also be a Cylon in a shocking surprise twist in the series.

Also, if she was a cylon, they cylons would have known and not try to
enslave her for at the baby factory or on the planet during the occupation.

Because cylons can not reproduce with cylons but can with humans.

Good point, someone almost had me convinced that Kara was a Cylon.  But I still think she's not going to make the crash landing.
Ho hum, waiting for next frakking sunday night...
cylon.gif

Oh and according to everyone here...I AM a Cylon.  >:D

Wouldn't Starbuck has less 'emotional problems'' to be with the man that she love
if she was a Cylon ?

Sharon/Boomer and Caprica don't have that kind of problem...

CougarKing said:
George,

If that were true of Starbuck, then that means that that formerly MIA/POW veteran pilot "Bulldog" from Adama's old battlestar "Valkyrie" command must also be a Cylon since he was able to fly a Cylon Raider too. But the Doctor was able to use the Cylon detector on Bulldog and found out that he wasn't a Cylon. That thus makes more unlikely that Kara just had the particular genes to fly the downed Raider in Season 1.

Just pointing out another detail the Geekish way.

;D

But I don't doubt the possibility that Starbuck may also be a Cylon in a shocking surprise twist in the series.

Wait a minute, when have gene's ever been a part of flying raiders? The controls are mechanical, I think you guys are getting this confused with the "Puddle Jumpers" on Stargate.

President is a cylon. How else can you explain her "visions" and communications in her dreams with that cylon they airlock'd?

sober_ruski said:
President is a cylon. How else can you explain her "visions" and communications in her dreams with that cylon they airlock'd?

Come on, but she had cancer then! Would the Cylons have cancer? You're not gonna convince me that there are several thousand Laura Roslins walking in some base ship- all with cancer. Baltar HAS MORE visions than Laura Roslin. I think has to be Baltar.

Wait a minute, when have gene's ever been a part of flying raiders? The controls are mechanical, I think you guys are getting this confused with the "Puddle Jumpers" on Stargate

BOATER!

You've commited BLASPHEMY AS WELL! BLASPHEMY! (for watching too much Stargate Atlantis)

PS- the controls on the Raider are organic, if you noticed the episode in Season 1 where Starbuck was stranded on a gas giant with a crashed raider as well.

Back