• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blackdown 1995 Photos

medic65726

Reaction score
FYI..... I was the staff Photographer at Blackdown in 1995. I recently found: a few yearbooks, a number of photographs and ALL the negatives from the pictures I took all summer (Including ones that went in the yearbook). I have pics from grad parades, COY/Platoon Pics, Staff Pics etc., pics from the big storm, etc.
If anyone is interested in any of them (I would have to charge a bit to reprint some) let me know.

Simon Martin
Critical Care Flight Paramedic
airambulance@canada.com

The Storm of 95 I was in I Coy. It hit us at 02:00 and was a wind from Hell :eek: put up some of those PICS

yeah gimme a site where I can get some pics.
the girls ohhh the girls

great photo's, now I can picture the Storm thanks to those pics...I just heard the storm, now that visual paints a nice picture in my mind!

yeah those pics remind me of the days, hey you forgot to put up "the wreakin'crew" of that year.  Where is the GMT staff pic? 
If anyone else remembers these days (or 7 weeks) e-mail me.

Later

I don't have a print of the GMT pics, only negatives. I'll see if I can get them scanned or reprinted.

That look like my Tent :eek: I was there

what about some of the Basic Coys

Cheers::

All I have prints of are a ton of pics from the sunset ceremony.....and the few staff pics I've posted. I'm getting a film scanner that I should have in a couple of weeks and then I can scan some of the almost 900 negatives I have from that summer. Then maybe I'll set up a website to post them on. THey should be decent quality so If you want reprints you'll be able to do that from the digital fils.....I'll get back to you on that.....as soon as I can.

I finally got my film scanner so if there are any specific pictures people are after let me know.
I can make them low res and post them here, or high res suitable for printing, maybe even as an 8X10, and e-mail them to you.

...is it me or are there only two pics on this thread? :S I really want to see the jcoy staff and cli cadet photos!!!!! that was like 3 years before i was in JCOY it would be neat to see my staff cadets and officers as cadets:p

Back