• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ 2018 - Regular Force

AKF7

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi All,

Was just posting to see if anyone else has been loaded in the January serial yet. I got my offer at the end of April for DEO Pilot. I asked why I was loaded in to such a late serial and they advised that it is because Portage will be scheduled right after, so there is no wait in between. Any potential pilots being loaded in to an earlier serial?

**Staff: Edit thread title**

Good day

I'm right there with you. Starting BMOQ jan 2018

Name is Gabriel.

Cheers

Just got the call today! Glad to see a light at the end of this year(s) long process!

See you all in the dead of winter in Saint-Jean!

Its gonna be quite a long 7 months waiting for january. Basic in winter should also be interesting.

Got my offer end of June as well - AERE occupation by day (moonlight as a Pilot by night) - Glad there'll be lots of aviation around!

Anyone ever try setting up a tent in winter ? Should be fun!!  ;D

shane306 said:
See you guys there, i got the email today. I am AERE.

Hi everyone ! I received my job offer yesterday for Nursing Officer ! I am on the March 12/18 BMOQ, anyone else ?

I see that people are loaded on to the March 2018 BMOQ is that because the other ones are full or because it lines up with following training better?
Thanks.

Does anyone have any updates on additional 2018 dates and/or the number of spots still open for the intakes?

mellauren said:
I see that people are loaded on to the March 2018 BMOQ is that because the other ones are full or because it lines up with following training better?
Thanks.

I spoke with my file manager - and they indicated that most spots are full, regardless of job/trade, in BMOQs prior to the March 12th, 2018 serial. The file manager did indicate that spots can always open up depending on if people decline their offers - but stressed to not count/plan on this.

Good day all,
    With regards to selection, offer and BMOQ start dates, after accepting an offer are you notified of when you will start a BMOQ course or can there be a waiting period where you accept an offer for a given trade and are unsure of when you start BMOQ.?

Roger123 said:
after accepting an offer are you notified of when you will start a BMOQ course

kungfupanda said:
The offer has both a enrolment date and BMQ date.

As always,  Recruiting is your most trusted source of up to date information.

If it starts with 00 it's likely your MOSID, which is just a trade number identifier.

Hi everyone!
I recently did BMOQ and my BMOQ-A (Army officer qualification) this summer.
I'm just posting to say that if anyone has any questions or concerns for someone who has recently gone through training, please do feel free to message me. I don't have all the answers, but I'm happy to help if I can, and no question is too silly.
All the best to everyone!

-An aspiring female infantry officer

Applied around August
Did the aptitude in end of August
Medical and interview in September
got called last week

You?

Back