• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 2018 - Regular Force

I still have not received my offer, but got confirmation from CFRC that the offer for AVS is pending and I should receive it shortly. I even managed to get the date for BMQ: August 27th.

a bit off topic, for the enrollment offer it says print, fill out then email it back to him. Should I take a picture after filling it out and email it back to him or just take it to recruitment centre?

Bisson17 said:
Anyone going to be at the BMQ starting september 10th? Just got the offer today- combat engineer.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah I start September 10th as well, I got accepted for Naval Combat Information Operator 

Anyone for August 13th? Does anyone know what we do Saturday night and all day Sunday? Will it just be showing us around and such?

Friend of mine arrived on a Saturday. It was immediately all admin stuff, make 100% sure you have all your original documents that are required plus copies of each. You will be assigned your location in the mega then Sunday, more admin and classes. You will hit the ground running. Earlier you get there, the better. He got there at q pm and it worked well. Hope this helps.

See you there. Actually, see you at the enrolment ceremony on August 9th.

Schwartzie55 said:
Friend of mine arrived on a Saturday. It was immediately all admin stuff, make 100% sure you have all your original documents that are required plus copies of each. You will be assigned your location in the mega then Sunday, more admin and classes. You will hit the ground running. Earlier you get there, the better. He got there at q pm and it worked well. Hope this helps.

It does help! Thanks! I arrive at 12pm Saturday the 11th so I was wondering what I’d be doing all day! ;)

alixrose said:
Anyone for August 13th? Does anyone know what we do Saturday night and all day Sunday? Will it just be showing us around and such?
I'll be there! Travel on the 11th and it starts 13th, hit my pm! I think it's mainly paperwork we get cleared and wait around and make sure we have everything I guess

Saturday is all admin. Make 100% sure you have all of your  original documents plus copies of each. You will be assigned your place in the Mega, you will have classes and more admin on Sunday. You’ll hit the ground running, best time to arrive is at around 1300 hrs.

Hello, I am new to the forums. But I am curious if anyone else has a start date? I called and they said call back soon, Maybe two weeks. I am joining the infantry. Anyone  got any word of anymore start dates? 

Jensen88 said:
Hello, I am new to the forums. But I am curious if anyone else has a start date? I called and they said call back soon, Maybe two weeks. I am joining the infantry. Anyone  got any word of anymore start dates?
I suggest you look to the application process samples thread to see about how long it will take to gauge how long it should be. Once I got merit listed I called once a week for a status update, but I felt it was a bit excessive. They are currently booking people for August and the latest I've seen was someone booked for October already so it's a guessing game until you get that phone call/ email.

Jensen88 said:
... Anyone  got any word of anymore start dates?

Click on "Graduation Ceremonies" and scroll down:

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Facesofvictoria said:
... Once I got merit listed I called once a week for a status update, but I felt it was a bit excessive. ...

Calling once a week is excessive. I did not called once after I learned I got on the competition list. They won't contact you until they're giving you an offer.

Back