• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 4-FEB-2013

I will be there aswell but mine starts on Jan 28th 2013
AVN
From Halifax, NS
Any one else going Air Force?

By hurdles I meant I have finished everything like the medical, cfat, interview, picked career paths, etc. and I posted here because I was hoping to be in Feb BMQ.
Thank you,

zander1976 said:
By hurdles I meant I have finished everything like the medical, cfat, interview, picked career paths, etc. and I posted here because I was hoping to be in Feb BMQ.
Thank you,

After my cfat, medical and interview it took around 3-4 weeks for me to get my job offer. But I believe it also depends on the trades your applying for. When I applied my trade was open accepting applications. If your trade has filled up, you may have to wait longer. then again I'm only guessing that this is how it works.

Good luck to you, hope you get it 

Thanks everybody, good luck and enjoy BMQ. It might be cold but at least you don't have mosquitoes. :)

Hey MedTech hopeful, does between Ottawa and Montreal put you in Hawkesbury?
and congrats td_2013!!

MedTech Hopeful said:
Almost :D Vankleek Hill!  Do you know the area?

yeah man ofcourse, im from Rockland! ive played a lot of hockey against you guys when i played

jo2outbound said:
yeah man ofcourse, im from Rockland! ive played a lot of hockey against you guys when i played

Fantastic!!  I have family in Rockland :)  See you on the 29th!!

I will be there on 0483E!

Naval Weapons & Engineering Tech, coming from Kelowna, BC.

Has anyone made a FB group for this serial yet?

CDBoych said:
I will be there on 0483E!

Naval Weapons & Engineering Tech, coming from Kelowna, BC.

Has anyone made a FB group for this serial yet?

Great, see you there!! Safe travels :)

Hmmm, not that I'm aware of.  Start 'er up and let us know :D

Facebook Group name:

CF Basic Military Qualification 0483E/0484E

Let us get to know one another!  It would be nice to arrive and know at least a few faces.  :)

CDBoych said:
Facebook Group name:

CF Basic Military Qualification 0483E/0484E

Let us get to know one another!  It would be nice to arrive and know at least a few faces.  :)

Just did a search.....not coming up with anything......can you possibly post or PM a link, please and thanks?

Back