• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2012

AngeL0 said:
Awesome news guys! Congrats to every one.

So far looks like I'm the only one to post for the April 23rd course.

Congrats Deelo!  When's your enrollment?

Edit:  Just saw your Application Process update...  I'll see you on April 3rd, we're both being sworn in on the same day!

Bridger said:
Congrats Deelo!  When's your enrollment?

Edit:  Just saw your Application Process update...  I'll see you on April 3rd, we're both being sworn in on the same day!

Nice. I was told to be there at 10 am. You?

Same here, 10:00 hrs, but I'll probably be 15-20 minutes early.

congrats to you guys! i'm hoping to be out there april myself for vehicle technician!

My word I have never been so envious of anything as much as I am for all those getting this call. Best of luck to you all guys! Would love to be joining ya!

Wilamanjaro said:
@keoughj

whats your situation?

Just playing the waiting game at the moment. Spoke to the NRC on Tuesday and they said that 2/3 of my trade choice (Inf., and Combat Engineer) were being processed and that someone would be reviewing my application in the next few days.

Been working hard for this for that last while. Managed to pull a 180 from being a lazy slob to a fit motivated machine haha.

Anyways, I hope I get the call soon that they'll be transferring my app. to my local RC today or early next week. (Hate weekends now) If not I'll be on the phone with them early Tuesday to find out whats going on.

:nod:

Not 100% yet, minor hiccough, fixed today. Fingers crossed.
I was advised today that I should be prepared for BMQ April 16 - ACISS

SamGardner said:
Wow, lots of ACISS people, good luck too all! :)

No kidding...  Still have my fingers crossed there'll be another Combat Engineer.

Something interesting happened to me today; my RC called to tell me I'm being sworn in on March 29th instead of April 3rd.  Apparently I'm being hired from the current budget year and I have to be sworn in before March 31st.  It'll just be me sworn in that day, eveyone else from Kitchener is still being sworn in on April 3rd.  No big deal, but it's a little disappointing I won't meet anyone until April 14th.

Bridger said:
No kidding...  Still have my fingers crossed there'll be another Combat Engineer.

Something interesting happened to me today; my RC called to tell me I'm being sworn in on March 29th instead of April 3rd.  Apparently I'm being hired from the current budget year and I have to be sworn in before March 31st.  It'll just be me sworn in that day, eveyone else from Kitchener is still being sworn in on April 3rd.  No big deal, but it's a little disappointing I won't meet anyone until April 14th.

Hmm. That's interesting.

Interesting indeed...  Cpl. R called me this afternoon to talk to me about it; I was a little worried until she said she's not calling about anything bad.

mine is april 21st for ACISS....

which I am now thinking they meant the 23rd since the 21st is a Saturday??  hmmmm

chughes said:
mine is april 21st for ACISS....

which I am now thinking they meant the 23rd since the 21st is a Saturday??  hmmmm

Are you sure that's not just the day you get on a plane to fly to Montreal. Because i get on my plane on a Saturday and BMQ starts on a Monday.

AngeL0 said:
Are you sure that's not just the day you get on a plane to fly to Montreal. Because i get on my plane on a Saturday and BMQ starts on a Monday.

I dont know, I live in Petawawa and will be driving there. This is my second attempt at basic lol last time I arrived just one day before and we sat around all day sunday...

Back