• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2012

Just got a call today, applied 2 years ago for EO Tech. In a hard situation right now as i am currently in school for mechanical engineering technology. Have to call back in the morning with my decision. Was told i would be on course by the end of the month. Decisions decisions....

Rcook121 said:
Has anyone else taken an infantry soldier position and will be taking the April bmq?

Ill also be going for Infantry, see you there!!

Infared said:
Just got a call today, applied 2 years ago for EO Tech. In a hard situation right now as i am currently in school for mechanical engineering technology. Have to call back in the morning with my decision. Was told i would be on course by the end of the month. Decisions decisions....

2 years is a long time. Good luck with your decision Infared.

So who's all going to BMQ on April 21st? :)

I am in the ACISS trade. Haven't heard of too many people going that date!
I swear in on the 11th in Ottawa

Many people have gotten offers for ACISS and will attending BMQ in April.

Did anyone else get an offer for a trade you applied to over a year ago and had to go in and update their interiew/medical? Im still waiting to hear back from them about when I swear in

Made the merit list mid way through March/2012, hoping for an offer. Trades include Combat Eng and Inf. Anyone from Ottawa on here apply for the same?

Don't hold your breath on Infantry, my file manager just told me today that they are not hiring that many Infantry Officers this year ;(

ward0043 said:
Don't hold your breath on Infantry, my file manager just told me today that they are not hiring that many Infantry Officers this year ;(

Why would an Inf Officer hopeful be posting in a BMQ thread?Ā 

Just accepted the offer, BMQ on the 28th for INF, funny how I can't reach anyone to pass the good news o haha.

chughes said:
Did anyone else get an offer for a trade you applied to over a year ago and had to go in and update their interiew/medical? Im still waiting to hear back from them about when I swear in

Yes i did. Do an update tomorrow morning at 8am.

EO Tech
BMQ April 30th
CFRC Fredericton

cybulski31 said:
So who's all going to BMQ on April 21st? :)

I am in the ACISS trade. Haven't heard of too many people going that date!

I'm going that day, and I met a weapons tech at my swearing in that is on that course as well.

Congratulations to all who got calls. You guys are lucky to do BMQ on spring and summer.

Anybody here got a call for AVN or AC OP ?

Infared said:
Yes i did. Do an update tomorrow morning at 8am.

EO Tech
BMQ April 30th
CFRC Fredericton

ok good I wasnt the only one lol Noone called me a week after my update, so I called them and they told me all the rest of the details of when i swear in and so on..

chughes said:
ok good I wasnt the only one lol Noone called me a week after my update, so I called them and they told me all the rest of the details of when i swear in and so on..

So when do you swear in?

CFRC: Victoria
BMQ: April 16, 2012
Trade: Vehicle Technician

Just got sworn in today. Very exciting stuff. Really hope I like vehicle tech!

Everyone who's going on the 21st should join the group 2012 Canadian Forces Applicants on facebook ! :)

I'll see you there on the 21st for BMQ !

Back