• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

Any newfs heading to BMQ at St. Jean for Aug 13th?

Sixshooter said:
suppose to be august 13th, but got a call today saying something is up with my credit so.. :S we'll see.

That will probably be one of my biggest concerns.  I just start to get caught back up again, and get laid off due to seasonal employment, and fall behind.

I'm starting my BMQ on 27 August, flying out on the 25th.  Cant wait.

Me too, 27th of august it is, where are you comming from?

im coming from nova scotia

I leave on the 25th I guess your on the course before me.

my paper work has'nt even been sent off, but my recruiter said if everything gose right then i will be leaving in late august or early september. i hope its true but with my luck it won't but i will be praying and i will see you all there.
im from victoria bc the names Andrew

Wow all the infantry types start BMQ after me .. I start in St. Jean july 16 also infantry PPCLI . Maybe we'll end up on the same BIQ. Im not quite sure what to think about my training timeling , BMQ July 16 - Oct 19 . Im not sure if BIQ would start before the christmas break or after the new year ... Anyone know ?

Well you gotta do SQ after BMQ, and I imagine they won't start SQ until after Christmas, so I guess we might be on the same SQ course and then I guess same BIQ course.

WinterJet said:
Well you gotta do SQ after BMQ, and I imagine they won't start BMQ until after Christmas, so I guess we might be on the same SQ course and then I guess same BIQ course.

I was under the impression that all infantry do BMQ 13 weeks and then enhanced BIQ 14 weeks. All other MOCs do the 4 week BMQ Land ( SQ ) after BMQ. Correct ? ... My original questions was would I start my BIQ before or after the holidays? Which brings me to another question if i were to start BIQ after the new year what would i be doing from the time i finish BMQ Oct. 19 - my BIQ start date in January ?

I have no clue, bro.. maybe you're right. I finish BMQ in late November, and it'd make no sense for them to start SQ before Christmas break, so I don't see myself starting whatever is next until the new year.

Got the call ,August 18th i fly out, start BMQ August 20th. Whooohooooo >:D

hey ,,i'm leaving from oromocto to be in st jean aug 13th,i'm driving my car up and i'm probably going to get lost . Is there anyone from the area that is going up for the same time that wants to drive up with me?

Nice! you as stoked as I am? I'm flyin out the same date from Vancouver. You?

Congrats camo. You've wanted this for so long and have been waiting long enough.

Hey Camo...I will be on the same BMQ as you...what trade and element are you going?  I'm going RMS Clerk, Army. :salute:

Annette...I am in the Fredericton area as well, but my BMQ doesn't start until the 20 Aug...I am flying there though, why'd you opt to drive?  Ohh and what trade and element are you going?

:)

Back