• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - August 2011

Maskell PDT883 said:
Got my official offer today. Heading out of Halifax on the 27th for training on the 29th, doing Naval E-Tech. August can't come soon enough.

Congrats!
Now join the facebook group. :)

Got my call 2 weeks ago from CFRC montreal.

FIELD ARTILLERY 00008
Starting August 1st !
French platoon  ;D

Anyone in August going in for ACS? I heard from the recruiters that they will be grouping most of the ACS guys together and I'm just waiting for my job offer now for it.

Hoogoos said:
Anyone in August going in for ACS? I heard from the recruiters that they will be grouping most of the ACS guys together and I'm just waiting for my job offer now for it.

Haven't seen anyone in ACS for August. Not yet anyway...

I got my call on the 16th. I'll be heading out on Aug 29th along with most of you.

Im from Manitoba and going Infantry.

Congrats spartan30!
I think you're the only one going for Infantry (that i've seen on this forum) for August.
Join the facebook group if you haven't already.

man... where are all the Aug 1st ppl? lol

ayo23 said:
Congrats spartan30!
I think you're the only one going for Infantry (that i've seen on this forum) for August.
Join the facebook group if you haven't already.

Thanks!

I sent a request on friday but never got in yet. I can only assume the guy is still sore from the long weekend as most of us proboly are lol.

Russell5 said:
yo ayo im august 1st
july 29th, but start august 1st

Heh, yea... i already have you as a friend on facebook i think (my name's Andrew Yim)

I was just saying that most of the August ppl here (and on facebook) are for the 29th.
By my calculations... 26 ppl for August so far. Only 8 for August 1st.

going in as a combat engineer from middle of nowhere B.C. flying out of calgary aug 27th

Just a quick question for all of you going for BMQ in the next couple of months, did you all apply, get merit listed and get "the call" this year?

Applied late 09 for navcom, got merit listed...february ish? and got the call in early may.

Waters81 said:
Just a quick question for all of you going for BMQ in the next couple of months, did you all apply, get merit listed and get "the call" this year?

Applied August 2009, got merit listed March 2010, did an update April 2011.

I applied April 2010, did CFAT, medical and interview in May, got merit listed in June 2010. Did an update at beginning of April 2011, I then got a call middle of April 2011.

Applied April 2008, got my file closed on April 2011, reopened it on March 2011 and got the call on April 2011 :)

Back