• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - August 2011

BlueOne said:
Applied April 2008, got my file closed on April 2011, reopened it on March 2011 and got the call on April 2011 :)
What did you apply for?

got the call a few weeks ago, leaving London, Ontario on the 27. I'm gonna be part of the  29th group at st.jean .  going for armored  :salute:

P.S i joined the facebook group, i hope I'm not the only one from London

Devonm123 said:
Applied April 2011 for combat engineer got a call early may

You must have had one hell of an application. I applied April 2010 for CE, merit listed May 2011, still waiting for my call. Congrats

ayo23 said:
Just got a call from the CFRC (Toronto).
Got my offer and BMQ date.

ACISS
August 1st

See you guys there! WOOO!  ;D

I am in TO as well, leaving July 30th for the August 1st BMQ, would be great to meet before going, PM me.

I'll be joining as an AC OP!

Congratulation to all!!

AirForceMonkey said:
I am in TO as well, leaving July 30th for the August 1st BMQ, would be great to meet before going, PM me.

I'll be joining as an AC OP!

Congratulation to all!!

Congrats! Join the facebook group. ;D

AVN Tech from Delta (20min from Vancouver) here, starting August 1. Curious anyone know why a minority of us are starting on the 1st as opposed to the majority?

h35lee said:
AVN Tech from Delta (20min from Vancouver) here, starting August 1. Curious anyone know why a minority of us are starting on the 1st as opposed to the majority?

I've been wondering that for over a month.
Join the facebook group!

Stacked said:
There's probably more than one course starting Aug. 29. Might be only one or two starting Aug 1.

Makes sense. Thanks.

So I guess a spot opened up because I just got my call.  August 29th for Vehicle Tech. 

Congrats. Tollis sort of sucks about the short notice and all. But at least you got the spot, I am going in as an engineer on the 29th as well. join our Facebook group

Thanks, Doesn't suck for me I was merit listed for over a month and wanted to get in as fast as possible  ;D

Im going to be driving.  Im in Pembroke next to CFB Petawawa so im expected to find my own way there.  I assume they will pay me something for mileage.

Back