• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ BORDEN JANUARY 2011

What Element Are You Going Into?

• Army

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Navy

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Air Force

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Are you guys sure you're going to Borden for BMQ? Our course started in November and we were told by our NCOs that we, along with our sister platoon, were going to be the final course. I think it would be pretty cool if there were another couple platoons, the shacks seem really empty.

PS: The food at Borden is amazing. The cooks treat us reaaaallly nice. I'm totally pumped to go finish BMQ! =D

We are all going to St Jean. Theres a whole new thread and facebook page for it.

Guss said:
Are you guys sure you're going to Borden for BMQ? Our course started in November and we were told by our NCOs that we, along with our sister platoon, were going to be the final course. I think it would be pretty cool if there were another couple platoons, the shacks seem really empty.

PS: The food at Borden is amazing. The cooks treat us reaaaallly nice. I'm totally pumped to go finish BMQ! =D

Just to let everyone know the correct information, yes CFLRS det Borden is closing down the Regular Force BMQ due to the decision made by CDA to not fund this particular course.  HOWEVER, NRTD Borden will continue to run the Reserve Force BMQ until further notice.  That being said, there are plans for both the spring and summer courses.  At the present time, the staff at NRTD does not know what the bussiness plan will be come September.

Back