• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - courses starting in MAY 2011

Rescue119 said:
hopefully i dont see u in august ;)

you won't if i start on the Aug 29th date other people seem to have. Your basic should end on Aug 18th. :p

Figured I would register to say that I just finished my first year of school in the NCM-SEP program and will be on course for the 16th, should be an interesting summer.

Rescue119 said:
wheres everyone from. I am in Barrie and get sworn in on monday..........

ayo23 - why did u turn it down? time line. I hope its not anything bad

Im from gander, nl, been going to CFRC st. John's. I wasnt told which platoon i'd joining, guess i should just ask the recruiter when i get sworn in on Tuesday?

The only info on it is my occupation and the time/date to be at the CFRC for the enrolment ceremony :/

i was told i would get the letter at the ceremony. I live only 3km from the CFRC anyways

Rescue119 said:
wheres everyone from. I am in Barrie and get sworn in on monday..........

I'm also from Barrie and ill be seeing you Monday.
It also looks like we will be in the same platoon.

Just another quick question,

The package i got in the mail with instructions 'to be completed prior to basic training', does that mean they are to be submitted at my enrollment ceremony? Or just to have it filled out and ready to submit when i arrive at bmq? Its the security clearence form

Thanks in advance

The other ones are just cflrs information forms for the instructors, but i assumed they wouldnt be needed until i arrived. Thanks for the help

I know the forms that are stapled to the back of the package have been photocopied so many times you can barely make them out. Gonna try and fill them out anyways. Maybe its a test to see if you can make out something out of nothing.

Don't forget to do your bios.

Hopefully everyone got sworn in OK.

see you Saturday.

:salute:

Ill be seeing you guys on Saturday as well. Im an NCM SEP student and just finished first year, got enrolled last summer at the start of July but that didnt give me time to complete my BMQ before i started school.

Felt kinda guilty for getting paid without doing any courses yet, Im sure ill be making up for that soon enough though.  ;D

Back