• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ fall 2016

Morgan822

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently in the recruiting process for infantry,  I passed my interview and have been declared medically fit. As of now I'm waiting for my screening to be completed which should have been started this week and I do not anticipate any complications. My question is if everything goes well would it be practical to expect to have an offer/get on BMQ late summer/early fall or late fall/winter of 2017?

Morgan822 said:
I am currently in the recruiting process for infantry,  I passed my interview and have been declared medically fit. As of now I'm waiting for my screening to be completed which should have been started this week and I do not anticipate any complications. My question is if everything goes well would it be practical to expect to have an offer/get on BMQ late summer/early fall or late fall/winter of 2017?

Upon completion of your Interview and Medical, it will take 4-8 weeks before your Medical File has been reviewed and is returned to your CFRC.  Sometimes the background checks/screenings might be started in advance but they usually tend to wait until the Medical File has been returned from it's review.  Background checks can take another 4-6 weeks as part of the process.

A more realistic timeline and if there are no issues, could be a "possible" offer of employment 12 weeks from your Medical date.

Back