• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ in Borden Ontario

Fry said:
When people leave the platoon, do they fill the empty spots to try to make a room filled with 3 recruits? or are there just holes everywhere?

When people are gone....that's it.  Empty bunks.

Would you think it right that someone join your course after you have done several weeks of the course already?

When it gets down to one or two per room, then perhaps they will move you all into one room.  Wait and see.

oh no, I'm not talking about moving people into the course, I'm talking about would they keep rooms full instead of one recruit and 2 empty beds... figured they might because of the teamwork aspect and whatnot.

it really all depends fry. Usually what they do is they wait until a certain amount of people leave, and then they will break up 1 or 2 rooms, and spread those people to fill the wholes in the other rooms. usually that happens near the end or when you loose a lot of people in a short period of time. However in my room we had an empty for almost the entire course. Basically it all depends on what the instructors do.

I can't wait to have an actual full platoon...

When I did reserve basic We had 12 people, spilt into 2 sections.

Back