• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ in St-Jean: English and French?

whorian

Inactive
Reaction score
This question is going to be simple. Search feature did not return anything useful (at least for the keywords I have used).

In St-Jean, I will be attending the French course. I'm wondering if we will get the chance to team up or speak with those attending the English course? Are there any part of the training you will be mixed with the opposite group? I wish. I think it'd be a great opportunity for us "french separatists" to open our mind and practice the secondary language.

I'm going to st jean on the 26th and I don't remember choosing either a french or english course. I assume they are all the same.... when are you starting your BMQ  ?

I am on BMQ right now and yes, you can talk as much as you like with english people if you want. No, you will not team up or work with any other platoon than your own platoon. Theres a brake area where all platoons go for a little rest ( I said little) between classes and PT and all, and most of the time you get there and there are english people all around so you can speak with them as much as you like.

By the way, I would suggest that you use your "free" time (if any) to speak with guys on your own platoon to learn from each other and learn to work as a team. BMQ is not a place to learn english, you'll get your lang school for that, don't worry.

btw, when do you start your bmq?

Cheers and good luck!

Salut. October 9. TECH SITA :) Hopefully we will meet there.

Back