• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ JAN 21ST 2017?

Zed

Inactive
Reaction score
I swear in for Jan 11th as an infantry soldier from toronto ontario, and BMQ 21st
ANYONE ELSE ON BOARD??

Hey. Good luck buddy. m not on board but wld like to share some ideas. things wld get stressed but remember its just a game. they wont do anything stupid to hurt any one or fail any one. Make sure you take 2 cell fones with you in case they take one away ;)  which happens if some retard's fone rings where its not suppose to.  rest is all fun and games. enjoy it all u can. and make sure you don hurt urself
Have fun

I personally would not suggest two cell phones. You are supposed to register all electronics anyway. If they do take them away (which is likely), suffer with the rest of your platoon. If you platoon mates find out you have a spare, they may turn on you or at least make life more difficult than it needs to be. I don't want to know what happens if the staff finds out you have an extra phone...

my  :2c:

Also, read the site rules. Spelling, punctuation and proper grammar do count.

These are just personal suggestions. Its true there could be snitches in your platoon, so just watch out. If you can run 5K and do 20-30 push ups your life would be easier. Don't be too scared of the staff just show respect, that's all they expect.
(please forgive my spelling and punctuation mistakes)  :)

Thanks for the advice guys and as for DJ i hope you get in again ! Just becauze you VR doesnt mean you cant come back! You just want to prove your old self wrong! See you in the future timess

Manii said:
Hey. Good luck buddy. m not on board but wld like to share some ideas. things wld get stressed but remember its just a game. they wont do anything stupid to hurt any one or fail any one. Make sure you take 2 cell fones with you in case they take one away ;)  which happens if some retard's fone rings where its not suppose to.  rest is all fun and games. enjoy it all u can. and make sure you don hurt urself
Have fun
What happens if you are the "retard" whose phone rang at the wrong time because you had 2 phones? Don't be that guy. Don't remove the liner from your beret, don't paint your boots, don't look for shortcuts during BMQ.

As for the staff not failing anyone on purpose, they will recourse you if you do not meet the standards. It is to give you a chance to try again. Keep screwing up and you will be released.

paleomedic said:
What happens if you are the "retard" whose phone rang at the wrong time because you had 2 phones? Don't be that guy. Don't remove the liner from your beret, don't paint your boots, don't look for shortcuts during BMQ.

As for the staff not failing anyone on purpose, they will recourse you if you do not meet the standards. It is to give you a chance to try again. Keep screwing up and you will be released.

Side note, just do your job and it won't be an issue. I've already done BMQ once and will have to do it again myself since it's been over 6 years.

PandemicStrange said:
Side note, just do your job and it won't be an issue. I've already done BMQ once and will have to do it again myself since it's been over 6 years.
Why do you have to do it again? Im confused and thanks for the advice btw ive been building my life to be in the military

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Zed said:
Why do you have to do it again? Im confused and thanks for the advice btw ive been building my life to be in the military

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

If you're out of the forces for longer than 5 years(from when basic is completed I believe), you have to re-do the training again(Good chances that you will, there are some exceptions that's not decided by the CFRC as far as I know). And it's been 7 years for me.

Here's a thought...radical I know, don't take a cell phone at all and just concentrate on your job of passing basic

Back