• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Jan 9th in Borden

I'm at CFSATE right now waiting for my AVN course to start on March 14.

Thanks for the reply .. When did you finish your BMQ? .. I'm supposed to be starting my AVN training in February .. Why is your course slated for March? .. Just curious to know what they have you doing in the meantime?  .. What are the Quarters like at CFSATE (2 or 4 per room etc...)

Thanks

SierraAir said:
11 weeks... now there 13 weeks long....

That was just a two trial courses that were run, they aint gonna be any more 13 week courses until sept.

Diver Down said:
Thanks for the reply .. When did you finish your BMQ? .. I'm supposed to be starting my AVN training in February .. Why is your course slated for March? .. Just curious to know what they have you doing in the meantime?  .. What are the Quarters like at CFSATE (2 or 4 per room etc...)

Thanks

CFSATE has a lot of people waiting for courses to start. Supposedly there is suppose to be an AVN course starting every three weeks now. Anyone not on course sits in PAT platoon. Basically you sit in the canteen all day and some odd job comes by once in a while. Right now i'm in a room with 4 people, but it changes all the time. When I get back two people are leaving for Kingston and another finishes his course in march.

atticus said:
That was just a two trial courses that were run, they aint gonna be any more 13 week courses until sept.

Where did you hear this?...

I just came off my 11 week BMQ, which was a dry run for the 13 week course which will be run in St. Jean and Borden permenatley now.

I'm scheduled for a course 16 Jan 06 to 31 Mar 06 -  11 weeks in Borden

SierraAir said:
Where did you hear this?...

When the 13 week trial courses graduated everybody was wondering if they were gonna have all the new recruits do it and we were told by an officer high up in the chain in St. Jean (when he came and spoke to my platoon and my sister platoon). Also look at the dates of the Jan 9th one, it only goes to March 24 which is 11 weeks.

Cool .. Well not really .. PAT sucks 4 sure in any way shape or form.  My message says that my course is scheduled to start on Feb 14 06 to Aug 2007.  Are you living in the same shacks that you'll be in during your AVN course?

Diver Down said:
Cool .. Well not really .. PAT sucks 4 sure in any way shape or form.  My message says that my course is scheduled to start on Feb 14 06 to Aug 2007.  Are you living in the same shacks that you'll be in during your AVN course?

No i'm not. I was told the roomi'm in right now will not be my permenant room.

That makes sense .. I've heard that the CFSATE shacks are mostly 2 to a room .. I have my doubts though. 

Back