• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Locations

BrianDonohue

Inactive
Reaction score
What are the current locations for BMQ? I know St. Jean and Borden but I was also told Gagetown and Wainwright even.

Wherever they can run the course. You got most of them, tag in Meaford ON and that pretty much covers all the ones I've heard of.

french people has been seen to do it in Valcartier also but not often...Ive seen it twice in last year

Chilliwack and Wainwright for BC reservists.  Mostly Chilliwack, although apparently they've done Wainwright in the past few years.  Same with SQ.  Some unlucky people get one course in one place, the next course in the other.  No fun when you only get a weekend between off.  Saturday - bus or fly home; Sunday - bus or fly to the next course.

Wainwright had several BMQs when I was there, including a Bold Eagle.  Their berets may have looked goofy, but boy they sure looked proud!

I'm thinking of just regular force, because I know they run the reserve course everywhere. They had a course here in Winnipeg when I first got here as well.

Back